It caused quite a stir in the media, as the jewellery designer Mai Manniche at the weekend on his Facebook profile came with a revelation about her love life.
Here she explained that she had had a 'stormy relationship' to both the 'X-Factor'-judge Thomas Culture and Aqua-star Søren Danish music awards.
'the Truth is that I have been in two very stormy relationships. The first with Thomas Blachmann, who went from that I was the most amazing woman of the earth, the most insane woman - on two weeks. Obviously hard, but what came subsequent has probably been the toughest for me for a long time,' wrote at the Top, among other things, in the long Facebook lookup.
Danish celebrity - 16. feb. 2020 - pm. 17:57 Oh Land is pregnant
You can read the entire vacancy announcement including:
since then, there has been silent from both Thomas Culture and Søren Danish music awards, but en Ekstra Bladet on Tuesday met the Culture for the press conference in connection with 'the X Factor', he put a few words on what he thinks about Mai Manniches lookup.
this, despite The fact that he to start with was not much for it.
Film, tv & radio - 14. feb. 2020 - pm. 22:08 Big shock in the 'X Factor': Completely crazy!
- I don't have any comments. It is very sweet of you to ask, he said, and continued:
- When you say that you don't have any comments, then you have not any comments.
Yet you chose the seasoned 'X Factor'-judge to put a few words on its relation to the jewellery designer.
- There is a good reason to, that I am well paid, for people can not eat a dinner with me, without the need to trumpet it, and this is a long time back. We're talking about a dinner, come on. It is just ridiculous, he said, and added:
- There's more meat if you want to make a scandal. It is pisseirriterende, but it is what it is. People udbasunerer it, when they have met me.
Thomas Culture was not much to comment on his relationship with Mai Manniche. Photo: Jonas Olufson
Film, tv & radio - 14. feb. 2020 - pm. 22:50 Big gaffe in the 'X Factor': - I regret really
Extra Leaf was the other day in contact with Søren He, who refused to comment on Mai Manniches lookup.
I have no comments on, he said briefly.
For Extra Magazine tells Mai Manniche, that she does not give much for the Quality of the explanation.
- Let the Culture say what he will. It is absolutely correct that we have not been lovers, but to say that we had a relationship ... I have a lot of messages, which clearly show the. If it was something I took on, I would have chosen a slightly younger and more Brad Pitt-like man. Let the Culture say what he will. I have no need to discuss whether we have been in a relationship or not.