See also: Schmeichel wins the big awards: - He is great
29. december, it is six years ago that Formula 1 legend Michael Schumacher crashed in an american singer, actor, in the Alps, and ended up in a coma.
On the anniversary launches his fan club a new fundraising campaign on social media, and it goes under the name of 'KeepFightingMichael'.
In the case, his wife Corinna now with some of the otherwise rare words about her husband.
- Big things start with small steps. Many small stones can form a large mosaic. We are all stronger together, and the combined forces of the 'Keepfighting'-the movement will make it easier to encourage others, sounds from Corinna Schumacher in the words that now goes around the world in such different media the world over as Time24, Daily Express and the New Zealand Herald.
the Words are of course a bit cryptic, but the words can't be understood, hopeful.
See also: Rival offend: - Schumacher was never a great master
Corinna Schumacher arrives at the man's hospital six years ago. Photo: AP/Thibault Camus
See also: Elmings julemareridt: Should have known better
the President of the Michael Schumacher fan club, Reiner Ferling, speaking also in the context of the new campaign.
- Unfortunately, we are now at the sixth anniversary of Michael's accident.
- It has been six years, full of hope, that he one day has to be seen in public again. We know that Michael is in good hands, and that he gets lots of love.
- He is lucky that he has such a strong family around him. As a club we will support in all ways, it is possible, says Ferling.
Earlier in the month came Schumacher's doctor Jean-Francois Payen also with the new around the German.
- There is a one-to three-year-plan for regenereringsperioden.
- I come occasionally to visit and talk with the family about the progress, I see, said Payen earlier in the month.
Schumacher managed to run both for Jordan, Bennetton, Ferrari and Mercedes and won seven Formula 1 world championships and 91 contest victories, which is more than any other racing drivers through the ages.
Sports and Games Debriefing from Abu Dhabi: the Gambler with F1-the future
Sports and Games A year after Schumacher accident: the Index is in the depths of sorrow
Formula 1 - 13. nov. 2018 - at. 09:35 Heartbreaking Schumacher-letter revealed: - He refuses to give up