From 2015 until 2017 fought Shannen Doherty his life's struggle, when she overcame a cancer diagnosis and was declared perfectly healthy.
Now, however, she once again started to defeat the serious illness, which is again broken out in her body.
It tells the 48-year-old actress on Tuesday in the tv program 'Good Morning America', where she has been needs to stand up with the disease because of a lawsuit that is waiting for her.
- It comes out in a few days or a week that I have cancer in the fourth stage. So the cancer has returned. This is why I'm here, telling Shannen Doherty, who is best known as Brenda Walsh from 'Beverly Hills 90210' in the television program.
Cancer is divided into four stages, where stage four is the most severe. When the cancer has reached the last stage, it is often incurable.
- I don't think I've processed the news yet. It is a difficult pill to swallow in several ways, saith the 'Beverly Hills'-star.
See also: 'Beverly Hills'-star divorce
'Beverly Hills'-the team turned in 2019 back to the screen. Here knew Shannen Doherty, that the cancer had returned. Photo: Shane Harvey/ FOX/ TV 2
When she last defeated the cancer diagnosis, she was asked in march 2015, she told openly about the fight in the public.
This time, she has chosen to keep it to himself until now.
- I have definitely had days where I've thought: 'Why hit me?' But then I think: 'Why not me? Who else? Who deserves it here besides me?' It makes none of us, she says in the program, and tells how she reacted when she got the news:
- My first concern was how I would tell it to my mother and my husband, says Shannen Doherty in the 'Good Morning America'.
Intl. well-known - 8. nov. 2019 - at. 04:51 New 'Beverly Hills'series with the old actors to be cancelled
She knew already that the cancer had returned, when she began filming to the last lap of the 'Beverly Hills 90210', as the series after several years break returned to the screen in 2019.
Shortly before the shooting had the whole team to say goodbye to Luke Perry, who in the series played Dylan, as he shortly before the shooting dead of a stroke.
- It was so strange for me that I got the diagnosis, and then there was one, who seemed so healthy, that died first. It was really a shock. The least I could do was to honor him by participating in the series. But I have still not completely done, I feel, so it is difficult, says Shannen Doherty.
In the first place she chose, however, to keep the disease secret for the public, for she would show that kræftsyge also can easily work and live a normal life in many cases.
Now, however, she needs to stand up, when she is in a lawsuit against State Farm after she lost her home in a forest fire in California in 2018. Here would kræftdiagnosen according to her, come forward in connection with the proceedings.
- I would rather have people hear it from me. I will not have, that the words must be distorted, and I will not have, that it must come from a document. I want it to be real and authentic. I want people to get the news from me, she rolls fixed in the program.
See also: Accused of 'plastic face': - I have hardly gotten anything done