FC Copenhagen and Stephan Andersen bind to each other in a year and a half further.
The 38-year-old goalkeeper has signed a contract with Danish superliga club, so it runs to the summer of 2021. It writes FCK on its website.
The original contract expired at the end of 2019.
the Keeper came to FCK in the summer of 2014 and has since played 107 matches for the club and has helped to win three Danish championships and three cup titles.
- Stephan is first and foremost still a very good goalie who always delivers 100 percent on the training field and in matches, he has scored, say FCK-manager Stale Solbakken to the club's website.
In may last year jumped Stephan Andersen achilles tendon, and the injury kept him out of training for five months.
- He has shown a huge dedication in his work in order to come back after the serious injury he got in may, and he is almost the first man inside to workout every day, says Solbakken.
For the Danish A-national team it has been for 30 appearances for the keeper, who is delighted that it managed to extend the contract with FCK.
- It is a really good solution for me. I had other opportunities after the previous agreement ran out, but I have always had a desire to continue in FCK, where I thrive very well in everyday life.
- I'm still ambitious and has plenty of hunger for playing football, so I'm motivated to give my best every day and keep all of the målmandsteamet sharp with healthy competition.
- I'm not the youngest on the team, but I have some experience and know-how, I can help with, and then I can still take with the hands, when it is necessary, he says to the website.
Andersen has previously played in Brøndby IF, Charlton, Evian, Real Betis and Go Ahead Eagles.
FC Copenhagen - 2. nov. 2019 - at. 17:51 Bendtner passed out of drinking: being Driven home in the wheelbarrow and crapped in his pants
Sports and Games do you Remember Denmark landsholdshelt? Here he is today