the national Coach Åge Hareide has it bad with, when sports and politics mix together. As it happened recently, as Mathias Zanka Jørgensen, before a Fenerbahce match warmed up wearing the shirts, who support the Turkish military.
On the jerseys, as the Fenerbahce-players warmed up in, had depicted a soldier, who did the honors, while the text under stood: ’the Fatherland is grateful to you’.
the Message was referring to the Turkish troops as 9. October launched an offensive against kurdish forces in Syria.
the national coach has understanding for the choice, as Mathias Zanka made in the current situation.
Mathias Zanka together with teammates from Fenerbahce, as they paid tribute to the Turkish military invasion in Syria.
- If Mathias Zanka would like to be in Fenerbahce, he had hardly another choice. He tells enough first, what he thought in the given situation, when his career is over.
- You must be thinking that he is a part of a club, as a back up Turkey's president Recep Erdogan). It can be difficult for Zanka not have to back up, because he is a part of a team.
- You can disagree with the message, but I don't think he could have chosen differently. It is my personal guess, and not something Zanka has said to me. If he must continue to play in Istanbul, so I think that one must stand up for it all. As a player takes the safe choice and put up for the club who pay their salary, believe Åge Hareide.
Monday statement he Mathias Zanka Jørgensen as well as 19 other for the two matches against Gibraltar and Ireland for a short time.
Åge Hareide think that we here in Scandinavia are very sacred when it is about what is right and wrong to do in conflict situations.
- We are a bit hypocritical here in the North. We look at all others who do mad things. We have a democracy and a social democratic party, we are nice and amazing. Every time we travel somewhere that does not have democracy, or who do not respect our rules, then there will be written about it, considers Hareide and regard to Qatar, Dubai and, not least, Russia. Three countries, which is far from our democratic principles.
- we Should not to travel to the places. So mixed sports and politics. I would prefer to have it separated, says national coach.
The Turkish president Recep Erdogan has been a member of Fenerbahce in more than 25 years.
FC København - 4. nov. 2019 - at. 14:48 Would bribe the cop: Police to drop the case
FC København - 4. nov. 2019 - at. 10:39 There's familiesorg: My father took our money
premier-League - 3. nov. 2019 - at. 14:06 Tøfting: Sorry, Bendtner - it goes damn well not!