'dancing with the stars'-host, NFL commentator and quiz master on tv.
the 50-year-old Claus Elming have tried a little of each on the screen, and after a longer break from being on, is he now ready to return to television.
- Now I have had a break in two and a half years, so now I could as well start to consider to come back. But I had just needed to take a break, says Claus Elming, who does not have settled on what genre he would like to return to.
- Now I have both made sports and entertainment, so perhaps a combination, but it could also be either one or the other, he says.
Celebrity Nude gak-gak to the celebrity-party: See all the wild pictures
The much-needed pause with Claus Elming used among other things to develop a couple of tv ideas, which now lies flat in the tray and waiting to become something.
- Some of them are quite simple, and some of them are huge and require that you get a great partner as DR, TV2 or a large format on TV3, says Claus Elming, who do not yet have the whole big sales pitch ready to sell his ideas.
- But I have since spoken with someone about it, so now we must see what it becomes, and if I can get myself into as a host also. In particular, there is one of the things that I really like although will be the host of, he says.
See also: Scrapped as host: TV2-profile scores new job
While Claus Elming waiting for the right tv deals, he spends time at his businesses.
- I have no less than three firms. One of my books, lectures and tv tasks, and then I have a company that makes games for the internet. In addition, and I have a company called Yellow Cloth, which is our american football universe, and it takes quite a bit of my time, I would say.
- So you are not at home on the couch?
- No, I enjoy it when I can, he says with a laugh, and stresses that it goes brilliantly in his three outlets.
- It is fine. I control completely, even my time and enjoying myself with it, says Claus Elming.
See also: hit Hard after the TV2-exit: I have no income