In the Park felt Jutland themselves grossly deceived, as FC Copenhagen were given a penalty kick, and a little further north in Farum had the FC Nordsjælland players find it difficult to understand that the AGF was awarded a penalty kick shortly before full time.
It was again a League-round of questionable kendelsers characters, and Extra Magazine in fodboldekspert, Stig Tøfting, has gradually difficult to find head and tail in dommerlogikken.
- In a match is doomed penalty kick, when it hits the hand, in a second it becomes not judged.
- Sometimes you can get a sense of that it is a lottery. We're talking about it after almost every round, and it does not hold. It will be good for all parties, when the judges get some help, says Stig Tøfting.
Judge Peter Kjaersgaard got on Sunday night an unfortunate starring role in the Park. Photo: Lars Poulsen
In the coming season given the League its version of WAS and it is according to ’Chug’ on high time.
today, the game has become so fast that it can be difficult for the human eye to assess the situations, and Tøftings hope is that the obvious errors with the help of the technology are eliminated:
- There was not the shadow of a penalty to FCK on the first. It is such errors that we need for life, and all is well agree that justice must be done.
- There is so much at stake today, and it goes with something stronger, than when Finn Laudrup played.
Earlier talked often about, that the judges were not in the proper form, but it is according to the Tøfting no longer the problem. It is simply go in the game, that call on extra help from the outside.
In the big leagues HAD been introduced, and although there are still a number of teething troubles, look Tøfting more advantages than disadvantages, and mentions that you will be able to get the many keep situations in the penalty area to life:
- In England they got rid of many of the stick-misconduct, of the players know that they keep in a, so it becomes trapped.
- it Will avoid the film, and to be moved in the jerseys, as it was a herrehåndboldkamp, it's just putting in time. It can go too slowly.
AGF won 1-0 over FC Nordsjaelland after scoring on a penalty kick, which hjemmeholdets players did not agree with. Photo: Lars Poulsen
to err is human, and Stig Tøfting has great respect for the judges after a fight make up and recognize that they made a mistake.
However, he has more difficulty with the judges, which either closes completely or defend their questionable orders with their beaks and claws.
- We are dealing with people, and everyone makes mistakes. It must also be a place for.
- But when I hear the judges hold that it was not a mistake, although everyone can see that it was a totally clear errors, I take me to the head. Sometimes it sounds more like Comical Ali, says Stig Tøfting.
south Jutland lost the showdown in the Park 0-3, and coach Glen Riddersholm was dissatisfied with both the penalty which the home team got.
- If you look at the table of the incorrect orders, which go against, so I think that we are a candidate for the top 3, thought Jutland-the coach after the match.
FC København - 4. nov. 2019 - at. 10:39 There's familiesorg: My father took our money
See also: Furious Riddersholm: Dommergave for FCK
See also: Fear not Bendtner-book: - well, It's probably more dangerous to the other
Sports and Games Raw for unsweetened: So juicy will be There book
Sports and Games Time in the axe: It happens in Brøndby for January