Stig Tøfting goes and rejoices.
Not for the League goes into hibernation, but for next season, which WAS introduced in the country's best superliga.
Ekstra fodboldekspert is convinced that it will be a big win, when the judges soon get WAS as an aid to the fighting.
- the Judges need WAS as a tool. The past 50 years has the game evolved explosively. It goes much stronger. And the only aid that the judges have scored, have been a fjerdedommer on the sidelines.
- The need WAS to see the questionable orders after. As a player, there were situations where I felt bortdømt.
Viktor Fischer scored twice for FCK, since Brøndby were defeated 2-1. Stig Tøfting see no problem in that situations need to be checked of WAS-the judges. - It gives players the opportunity to cheer a second time, if the rules are complied with, he points out. Photo: Lars Poulsen
AND will help to eliminate most kampafgørende error. I have seen from the Premier League, that there rarely is a hernia, when the judgment subsequent fall from WAS-the room, says Stig Tøfting and adds:
Every week, we are faced with situations that we on the tv are leaving no stone unturned. In this round, it was Simon Hedlunds scoring. Was it offside or not? In the previous round scored and Frederik Børsting two goals in the first half. Both scores were judged offside. The one scoring had been approved with WAS.
- Subsequently, he scored to 1-0 in the second half, and the scoring should have been disallowed for offside, points out Stig Tøfting.
He is on that football romantics say that it ruins the game, when orders shall be checked by the WAS-the judges.
- of Course you can cheer after scoring. And imagine, if you will get the chance to cheer once again, when WAS-the judges have checked. I'm so tired of not going to the right orders. With WERE we end up at 98-99 percent correct decisions in each match, he believes.
Stig Tøfting believe that David Nielsen was acting for his team's best, as Mustapha Bundu blefv changed out after 35 minutes on Sunday. Photo:Bo Amstrup Ritzau Scanpix.
despite the fact that the AGF is currently located on the best location for 22 years after 18. rounds, rumbles there is a little unrest in the hooks. Or do there. Stig Tøfting believe it is a sign of a strong head coach, who makes decisions for his team's best.
Aleksandar Jovanovic, who is on a lease, ended up in a quarrel with David Nielsen at the training field, and he was sorted out from on top of the fracas. And Tøftings guess is that his role is played out the rest of the autumn.
Mustapha Bundu was changed out after 35 minutes after a goal against Esbjerg on Sunday.
But it was a wise and judicious decision, according to Stig Tøfting.
- David needed to shake up his team, at the same time that Mustapha Bundu had problems with her baglår. When he chose to switch him out, do I interpret it as that it was in order to take into account the team's best, believe Stig Tøfting.
See also: Stop now it brok, Stale!
See also: Wealthy Salling Funds will provide half a billion euros. kr. to a new stadium in Aarhus
See also: goal Scorer was hauled out
See also: Now marks the Brøndby pressure