A christmas party in the B&W halls with delicious food, open bar, party and colors sounds tempting for most.
How a christmas party package you can get if booking on 'Christmas party in Studio 54', which is operated by PB Action Fest and event organizer company. It had a larger group of health professionals from Amager Hospital decided.
- Just in the year we seem to have an over the neck, says Christina Mills, nurse at Amager Hospital.
But it's not going to get anything above the neck in the B&W halls. After receiving payment from the 57 employees to almost 37.000 dollars in everything could be the organizer and tell them that due to 'technical reasons' they could no longer hold a christmas party on the agreed date. They offered instead two alternative dates.
- It's just not feasible for us to move around on the way, so 57 people can get free on one of the new dates. Therefore, it is not a solution we can use for something, " says Christina Mills.
But it will be more difficult than you would think. In a written response to the health workforce rejects the company to refund the money, since they have not cancelled the event, it's just been moved to a different date.
It can also be read in the company's conditions. The company has, in fact, garderet against the kind of 'technical reasons'.
'the Organizer has the right to change the date to another christmas party date in 2019, up to 10 days before the eventdatoen, and money(ticket/fee) is not refundable by the change of the date. The customer may not make any claim against the organizer', is written in the general conditions of the 'Christmas party in Studio 54'.
if you Book your christmas party here, you can't be sure when it actually will be, as Christina had to be true.
- We will, of course, absolutely shocked, when we see the conditions. It simply can't be true, that they just keep our money, says Christina Mills.
the Company can according to the conditions change the date as they will no refund. Screendump
Christina Mills also have good reason to feel cheated, if you ask seniorjurist Martha Nørgård Olesen from the Danish Consumer council, Tænk. According to her, this keeps the promoter's explanation is not.
- You can't expect all the people here just can be clear at a new particular date. It is a de facto cancellation. After all, they have not a chance to respond to the call.
- There is talk about it, we call for an unreasonable contract terms. They are illegal in consumer contracts, so I would recommend the healthcare professional to make a complaint to the consumer complaints board, says Martha Nobility Kjeldsen.
She gives also not much for company in their conditions, write 'client can not make any claim against the organizer.'
- general disclaimers in consumer contracts, you should take with a grain of salt. Often you will well be able to make a claim, even though there are put a disclaimer in. My impression is that some companies use it to deter people from complaining. It is a really annoying form of communication that damages trust between the consumer and the trader, says Martha Nobility Kjeldsen.
the Extra Leaf would of course like to relate this criticism to the PB Action Fest and the Agency, as the owner bestilbillet.dk, who sells the tickets to the julefrokostarrangementet as Christina Mills and her group should have been.
Peter Bindner has been event-maker since the 1980s. Here, in an image from the 00's in front of his Rolls-Royce, which at the time was valued at 7.6 million. Photo: Ole Buntzen
the Director Peter Bindner so, however, rather, that the confrontation was moved to the bestilbillet.dks customer service after the assessment that they would better respond to the company's general terms and explain why Christina Mills can't get his money back.
Customer service was contacted on Friday with seven hours to closing time, after which they promised to return within. A few minutes in the closing time report the dog back in an email response to the follow up on the matter on Monday.