Christian Hüttemeier becomes the new party secretary in Left.
This was stated Left, in a press release.
The 44-year-old journalist was in the period 2011-2015 spin doctor for the then Danish prime minister, Lars Løkke Rasmussen, and now it is so Jakob Ellemann-Jensen, who can rejoice.
- In the Christian Hüttemeier we get a man who knows the party, our hinterland, our organization and the political decision-making processes at all levels. Christian to think strategically, and his role in the party will be crucial, says Jakob Ellemann-Jensen.
In his new role as party secretary in Left has Christian Hüttemeier been communication director of Agriculture & Food.
But he looks forward to the new challenges.
- Left is a great party, which has deep roots in Danish history, and which have helped to shape the Denmark we know today. The past two decades, no other party has had so decisive importance for each of the dane, as the Left has. It obliges, and I am delighted to be with to build on, says Christian Hüttemeier.
the Liberal party's president, Jakob Ellemann-Jensen, looking forward to getting Hüttemeier back in the Left. Hüttemeier was in the Left, from 2011 to 2015. In addition to being Loop special advisor, he also to be the party's chief press officer.
- In the Christian Hüttemeier we get a man who knows the party, our hinterland, our organization and the political decision-making processes at all levels.
- Christian to think strategically, and his role in the party will be crucial, says Jakob Ellemann-Jensen, in a press release.
- I know what Christian stands for. And I know that he fits into the project, we need to build. In addition to having a strong organisation, he is well liked and has an eye for the communication role in the modern politics.
- Both when it comes to getting mobilised the hinterland, and when it is about to get shaped and mediated the Liberal party's policy. The experience and capacity is crucial for a party secretary today, " says Ellemann-Jensen.
Christian Hüttemeier join 13. January.
Back in september last year, said Claus Richter his position as the Liberal party's party secretary.
It came shortly after formandsopgøret that sent the Loop, the then chairman and the then vice-president Kristian Jensen out in the cold.