Christian Degn is a busy man with many irons in the fire. In addition to the manager position as Denmark's quizmester in the 'Who wants to be a millionaire', he may later in the year is experienced in TV2's new entertainment program 'Your mind'.
even Though his career running on rails for the 40-year-old tv host, there is one thing he misses: One to share life with.
- I've simply no love life, he says, because the Extra Blade catches him between the two recordings of 'Your right mind'.
Christian Degn does not hide the fact that the dream is the villa, doggie and Volvo. The 2,08 meter tall tv host, however, has a quite particular requirement for a future partner.
- If I know myself right, at least, something with height, that works for me. It is also something that has been scientifically proven, he says.
- I think it is something with eye contact. We the people have the greatest chance to be in love, when the man is nine percent higher than the woman. It will then say that I need to find a on 1,92, " we simply have to have some patience with me.
Danish celebrity - 19. jan. 2020 - pm. 07:35 Known TV2-host has had enough: Ask about something else
Although ønskehøjden said with a twinkle in his eye, it has actually been a recurrent feature of Christian Degns former partners.
- All the boyfriends I have had have been high, so it is certainly a factor, but now it sounds as if, I only go up in the physics, he says and elaborates:
- It should also be a, you have the fat along with, and it can be in many ways. It should just preferably be one that can hopefully be my life's best friend.
While he is waiting for drømmekvinden, however, there is no doubt about where he puts his energy.
I would wildly like to have children and a family one day, and then we shall see if it succeeds. Right now, the focus is on succeeding with 'Your right mind'.
See also: Embarrassing gaffe on tv: - I have it still ill