As the very first smoke Henrik Lindegaard out of the 2019 version of 'The great bagedyst'.
But the skilled amatørbager has with his victory in the christmas and nytårsudgaven of kagekonkurrencen got the ultimate satisfaction, he feels.
- I is really a comeback-kid, says Henrik Lindegaard happy to Ekstra Bladet.
- It is so awesome to finally see that I actually can bake, and that it was not a mistake, I was in the first place, he says.
Film, tv & radio - 1. jan. 2020 - pm. 19:37 Dentist-baker: that is Why the sweets completely in order
Henrik Lindegaard is more than happy that he can finally share with all of Denmark, that he is so good to bake, it can lead to a victory for his early exit has gone him something.
- Yes, it has troubled me that I went out as the first. I had dreamed about reaching the final. I had planned and developed the recipes for the first five programs, so I felt not that I was finished, as I was going home, he says, and continues.
- It was somewhat harder than I have thought.
There went some months before Henrik Lindegaard was once again inspired to turn on the oven and throw in a yummy cake dough into it.
But since they called from the DR and asked if I would be with christmas and nytårsbagedysten I was simply so happy.
Danish celebrity - 21. nov. 2019 - at. 06:43 On sickness benefit under The great bagedyst'
Even more happy was Henrik Lindegaard, as it dawned on him that he should form bagepar with Louise Jensen.
We were originally to audition together and had already a good eye to each other. We just have a good chemistry, and she is so sweet and talented, roses he.
What the newly acquired trophy to be used, by Henrik Lindegaard has not yet.
- It could be cool to make a book or something. One thing is certainly for sure: 2020 should be spent on more cake-nørderi, he states.
Henrik Lindegaard has neither used this 1. January to bake or flatten out. He has even taught dance. Photo: Carsten Mol/DR