Julefreden has descended over Jackie Navarro and her family, even though the calendar now says 4. december.
because of a big water damage is she and her family were banished from their apartment in villa in the north of Zealand indefinitely.
the Family can look forward to to be be away from their own home for several months before the builders has come the extensive water damage to life.
It tells Jackie Navarro, specially known from realityprogrammet 'Forsidefruer', to Ekstra Bladet.
See also: Danish tv-celebrity: Watch my new plump ass
- We can't be in the apartment for several months because of water damage. There is a water pipe, which is blown above the kitchen, "she says, and continues:
- There is not to stay at home right now, because it has been necessary to tear the kitchen down," she says, ahead and tells that they don't even know when they can move back.
because of the water damages lives the whole family right now on the Hotel Stay Copenhagen at Islands Brygge, and according to Jackie Navarro, it has been something of a project to move the whole family, which in addition to Jackie Navarro and her boyfriend, Rasmus Møller consists of four children.
- It has been a little chaotic, one must say, but everything is fine, " she says, and continues:
- It is mega annoying, but we try to be positive. We feel also a little bit flat here to Stay, when Rasmus and I started to live here, when we got together.
See also: Mastectomy went very wrong: - I regret
Christmas is therefore also a bit different for the family this year.
- We have it good enough, but christmas is going to take place here in the year together with our family, she says.
Back in 2018 revealed Jackie Navarro, that she and Rasmus Møller had been lovers. A few months ago featured the welcome to their first child, a daughter, Chloé Valentina.
in Addition, Jackie Navarro, three children together with her ex-husband, Niels Borger Rasmussen.