When the comedian Torben Chris appeared with his show 'Torben Chris' ABC' Thursday night in Randers, it went far from according to plan.
in the Middle of the show was the comedian namely, violent nosebleeds, and this created temporary chaos on the stage.
the Episode then, he has reproduced on his Facebook profile.
'yesterday during a wonderful show in Randers, it happened, it would happen at a time. I got hidset me so much, that I got a nosebleed on stage. An experienced fan in the front row got stuck me some napkins (which she surely would otherwise have to use to wipe my mouth watering away with), and we were successful in the show', he writes about the unfortunate episode, and continues:
'I was still folded in to the additional number, since the happy people in dallas are accustomed to see blood on festive occasions. In fact, I think not at all as they seem, that it was enough, I was bleeding out of a single body orifice', he writes on.
See also: Economic chaos to the Danish charity show: Comedians 'taken for a ride'
the Extra Leaf Torben Chris, he took the sudden nosebleeds with a smile and joked with it in a big way during the show.
I stood on the stage and hidsede me absolutely wild up over nothing, and then suddenly ran off my nose, and I thought it was funny that I suddenly had become a cold. I tried to 'snøvse' it up, but then I could feel that it was not because I was cold. I then asked the audience whether I had nose bleeds, I could look at them, that there was something that disturbed them, and that I had then, he says with a laugh and continues:
- There was luckily a nice lady on the first row, who had a few napkins with that she handed me, and then joked I with that she had taken them, because she knew that I drooled so much. So we got a little fun out of, and the audience did really well against it. I managed to get through the show by snøfte it up a little along the way, when there were natural breaks, and then we got laughed it.
Torben Chris took the whole episode with a big smile. Photo: Jonas Olufson
the in-Joke with the spectator on the first row, however, was not the only one, Torben Chris fired out of, in connection with the unexpected bleeding.
- I got some blood down the face and on my fingers, and then licked I it of the from the fingers and joked that it tasted very good and anything with vampires, he says, and continues:
- And that is what is so liberating to make such shows. Even though it is a show that is written, so it develops the - especially when how something is done. I had the pissesjovt with it, and I think it had some good jokes, I got out of it. In fact, so good that I thought it was too bad that the show was not filmed. So I think I saved it very well in the midst of all the chaos, he laughs.
According to Torben Chris, it was thanks to the lady with the napkins never necessary to interrupt the show.
- There is a lot of to before, to interrupt a show, and here I had fortunately the help from the front row, so I managed to get through without pausing or anything, and I got the dried blood of my face. But it may well be that I am for a second time just makes sure to have some handkerchiefs with me, he says with a laugh and continues:
- I've tried that naked people are over up on the stage, or that people have thrown things. But the nose bleeds I have yet never tried, but one day well be the first, he laughs.
Torben Chris is just now in full swing to finish his tour with the show 'Torben Chris' ABC', as it is still possible to get tickets for. The last show is 21. november at the Bremen Theatre in Copenhagen.
See also: world-Renowned comedians visited the Danish club: could lead to a show stack