MELBOURNE (Ekstra Bladet): - Quite frankly, as regret I knew nothing at all, for I have always worked so hard through my whole career. I have given everything in order to achieve this, says Caroline Wozniacki on the question of what she would have done differently in his career.
- You may well go back and consider whether you should have done something else in a situation, but the bottom line is that every day I showed up at the training or kampbanen and gave everything.
- Therefore, I can look back on my career and say that I am very proud of what I achieved, with up and downs.
- in Particular I am proud of how I constantly managed to push myself to become a better player, and I also feel that I have given much to the sport, which I can be proud of.
Caroline believes that her career should be measured at the Australian Open, she won in 2018. Photo: Dita Alangkara/Ritzau Scanpix
2018-the winner of the Australian Open tells, how much easier it was to stop now, where she has won a grand slam.
- It is amazing that I won it. But it was not happened, so I would still have given everything every day and have been able to be proud of my career, came the answer.
- On the bottom line is that every day I showed up at the training or kampbanen and gave everything, " says Caroline Wozniacki. Photo: Manan VATSYAYANA/AFP/Ritzau Scanpix
Caroline Wozniacki at the Australian Open
3. round: Maria Sharapova, Russia, 6-4 4-6 6-3
Win the final over Simona Halep 7-6, 3-6, 6-4
3. round: Johanna Contaminated, Britain, 6-3 6-1
1.round: Yulia Putintseva, Kazakhstan, 1-6 7-6(3) 6-4
2. round: Victoria Azarenka, Belarus, 6-4 6-2
3. round: Garbiñe Muguruza, of Spain, 4-6 7-5 6-3
4. round: Svetlana Kuznetsova of Russia 6-2 2-6 7-5
Quarter-final: Kim Clijsters, Belgium, 6-3 7-6(4)
semi final: Na Li, China, 3-6 7-5 6-3
4. round: Na Li of China, 6-4 6-3
3. round: Jelena Dokic, Australia, 3-6 6-1 6-2
4. round: Ana Ivanovic, of Serbia, 6-1 7-6(2)
Show more Close
See also: Combative Caroline: the Tears must wait
See also: Caroline reveals the tight calendar: Need to push honeymoon into
See also: Rivals to stand together: We will miss you, Caroline
Tennis - 15. jan. 2020 - pm. 12:50 Dane leaving røghelvede: Have never experienced something like