BRØNDBY (Ekstra Bladet): Brøndby Stadium took leave of Hany Mukhtar, but not with Johan Larsson.
the German was given a farewell present of fodbolddirektør Carsten V. Jensen and even the opportunity to say some words to the South side after the disappointing 1-1 at Dundee.
He goes now to the u.s. Nashville.
Johan Larsson, by contrast, had neither the gifts or special attention after the last battle in the Area.
The Swedish-backs contract expires in the new year, but he hopes that his afskedskamp in yellow is a piece out in the future:
- I will be like in the oval. I feel that I can contribute and want to do it here. But if Brondby don't feel it, so they must not want me here. Is how it is.
Hany Mukhtar took his leave with Brøndby Stadium after the match against Hobro. Photo: Lars Poulsen
It was not that he should be applauded in the context of the fight against Hobro. And had anyone suggested it, he had said no.
- I will not have a scene here, and then comes back about a month and looks like an idiot.
- With this in mind, is that nothing is resolved, it would be strange to have flowers and all that, said the 29-year-old swede, who has agreed with the coach Niels Frederiksen, that they must now talk together about what needs to be done.
Johan Larsson left Brøndby for a year ago, but returned at the end of august back home after an unsuccessful stay in the French football.
There was a lot of rust that should knock, after many months with very little football.
In recent matches have Frederiksen seen Larssons the way, and the Brøndby-charlie hope soon to get a kontraktudspil.
- I will be here and have the great memories. I have really worked hard to get back on the level, but it's harder than you think when you've been out so long, said Johan Larsson, after his maybe, maybe not the last match in Brøndby-shirt.
Larsson came late in the summer transfervindue and having to spend long to play himself into shape. Photo: Lars Poulsen
Brøndby should ’in so long’ to discuss what they do in the case Johan Larsson, but Niels Frederiksen would after the showdown against Hobro is not put closer to the time when fremtidssnakken to take place.
Everything points to it being before christmas. Larsson will at least push for a rapid clarification of its possible Brøndby in the future:
- We have said after the match against Hobro on Sunday, so it is a long period of time, but I hope for a clarification, so that I know where I must start up after the new year.
- For I don't wanna miss a booting more. It cost too much to miss all the preparation in the summer, and it was hard to get into the middle of it all. So that is my wish.
the Swede had his best game against Hobro, but showed good rates earlier in the month against FC Midtjylland and feels that he is slowly approaching ’the old Johan Larsson,’:
- It has lacked a little intensity and no hurry. But it comes, if you get 10-12 games in a row. So it is there.
Johan Larsson are started inside in the past four League matches, and seen in that light makes sense, that Sunday was not to say good-bye to the popular swede.
See also: New Brøndby-disappointment: Only a draw against bundhold
See also: FCM-collapse of a second the world
the League - 15. dec. 2019 - at. 18:33 TWO big deals: Tøfting said no to dkk 25,000.
Sports and Games These 32 Superliga profiles get big skatterabat