With Extra Magazine + you can see the FC Barcelona and Real Madrid in the Copa del Rey here!
He is known as one of the best fodboldkøbmænd, and the property get Carsten V. Jensen need in Brøndby.
Football-the director shall ensure that there are transferhjulene in the Area, and to the club at the same time, have success in the League.
In the winter transfervindue sold 'CV' super League's top scorer Kamil Wilczek and midtbanedynamo Dominik Kaiser, and it is a warning of a new time in Brøndby.
Goodbye to the expensive old players. Hello to the untested youth.
But it has also been a goodbye to many goals, and Brøndby has not picked up anything the other way.
It has among both fans and experts have given rise to raised eyebrows, but the football-the director is convinced that it is the right way for the oval.
And Carsten V. Jensen worried prior to the spring start, he hides the good in any case.
- What do you expect you of spring?
- We have with the sales of Wilczek, Kaiser and Mukthar created fertile ground for something new. This is a significant exercise, which has set a clear direction. I expect that we see a Brøndbyhold with great momentum and new energy, and that we will see a team with a significant expression.
- There will be victories and defeats, but for me it worked in everyday life - and that we do what we say - that concerns me the most.
Carsten V. Jensen has set a new course in the Area. Photo: Jonas Olufson
- What is required for you to be able to call this season for approved?
- Football is in my book not so black and white. You can completely dominate a match and still lose on a goal in injury time. When the season is over, we must see what we have learned, and what we can take with us.
But whatever the outcome, everything will, we do have a aim at the top of Danish football.
- it Is not to put the team under unnecessary pressure to forecast a place in the top-3, when In the stand you of with two great profiles and are currently four points from third place?
- We have as a club decided to be realistic, but still ambitious in our approach to the objectives. Otherwise we would not be able to see ourselves in. It is not the same as, that we at any time will be the number three with the fluctuations that will always be associated with the game.
- But the reverse: Why should we not be able to compete with the teams around us on the third place?
Samuel Mraz (th.) scored two League goals in the fall. Photo: Lars Poulsen
- What causes you to believe that Samuel Mraz promise the legacy of Kamil Wilczek?
'Sam' shall not lift up the legacy of Wilczek - it will be unfair to put things how up. We have a team of coaches and players in the community spirit to solve the task.
- But, conversely, I also do not doubt that a well-functioning team will always be room for players who show themselves particularly well.
- What will be the first big sale, as you stand for?
the Transfers are not something you can dictate. It is, as in other contexts the demand that defines the market, and we must organise our trupsammensætning after.
- We will develop a squad and a team with more potential - both in relation to the development of sporting and economic value. Here the player Masterclass, of course, a significant role.
- What is your main task as soccer director in Brøndby?
- That we urgently need to find safe ground under your feet, with an economy in balance, builds on the already strong Brøndby-culture, develop further on a well-functioning Masterclass and, not least, ensures a strong transferpipeline.
- That, in other words, maintains, and also develops our position in the League.
Morten Frendrup is one of the young players, to ensure Brøndby success on the pitch and in the transfer market. Photo: Tariq Mikkel Khan
- When will Brøndby be on the level with FC Copenhagen, FC Nordsjælland and FC Midtjylland, when it comes to developing its own talent?
- There are several teams that are doing very well, when it comes to talent development, but we now have not so much to be ashamed of in that area. On the contrary.
- If we look at the number of players who have been through our system, it's currently about a third of the squad, and it is thus completely in line with our objective in the area.
- Then is the goal, of course, that it also becomes more spilleminutter, and that the trend, which was started in the fall, thus continues.
- Who will be the next Mcdonalds koryfæ, who returns to the Area and end his career?
- There have already been good examples of this bl.a. with Agger and Kahlenberg, and the great many talented footballers with Brøndby IF in the blood, which plays in clubs around Europe. They should definitely be welcome home.
- So if the right opportunity arises where it makes sense for both parties, it will be a great opportunity. So it is when a scenario, we could imagine more of in the future.
the Danish football - 4. feb. 2020 - pm. 23:11 Only on Extra Magazine: FCK and AGF meet in the finals
Italian football - 5. feb. 2020 - pm. 09:11 attention-Grabbing interview: - I was made a villain
Spanish soccer - 5. feb. 2020 - pm. 12:38 Chaos in Barcelona: Slips Messi?