It was a cheerful Erik Clausen, who on Wednesday evening troppede up on the red carpet for the movie premiere of the new Danish films of The 'cursed year', which deals with the dilemmas a family faces in connection with the German invasion of Denmark during the Second world War.
He has otherwise been hit hard in the last few years, which featured several broken bones.
- I have it good, as you can see is your health well, said the 77-year-old film director to the attendees of the press.
- I have had a broken hip and a broken shoulder, but now I have trained me up, I'm running on full blast at home. I have even trained me up by walking and running.
He adds that he has trained in the gym, while his beloved racing bike must wait a little yet to be aired.
Erik Clausen en Ekstra Bladet met him in October. Photo: Olivia Loftlund
Erik Clausen has previously told Extra Bladet, it was his passion for movies, that kept him motivated after he broke his hip in connection with an accident on the bike in July, 2018.
- You get in a situation where you have to fight for the future, for if I do not I get trained me up to be able to walk, run and ride a bike again, I can't make movies, he told in October of the same year.
And genoptræningen has been reached so far, that he has already placed itself firmly on the next big film project from the man behind works such as 'the Circus Casablanca' and 'Tarzan Mama Mia'.
- I'm about to write a script that gets really good. It's about two old men, who must in nursing homes. I will not tell who the two old men is, but you can probably guess that I'm one of them, he laughs.
However, the project is not reached so far, that it has an actual title yet.
- We do not have a title yet, but there is a bottle of whiskey at the game to get a good idea, he finishes of.