Friday evening was dazzled up for bootcamps in this year's 'X Factor', and it meant that the three judges finally had to choose, which three participants would have with the live shows.
Particularly dramatic development bootcampen of Culture, which at the end of the evening's program were faced with the choice between the musical talent Nichlas Pilegaard, who time and again have impressed the judges, and the dancing Danfoss-geek Emil Wismann, not impressed during the bootcampen.
- Keep your mouth shut, how did you do it poorly today, said the Culture of Emils interpretation of Simon & Garfunkles 'Bridge over Troubled Water'.
- I would almost call it an atrocity of a sangpræstation, said the Culture on.
despite the selected Culture's still something surprising to put his trust to Emil Wismann and send him ahead in the competition. It is much to the excitement and shock to William Wismann, who literally could not be in his own body of just enthusiasm, while cheers-brølene and 'fuck'-the words flew around the room with lightning speed.
Danish celebrity - 14. feb. 2020 - pm. 13:00 Zulu Awards ended up completely wrong
At the other end stood the favorite Nichlas Pilegaard, who had to go crestfallen home, even though he had received a lot of praise for her voice and songwriting from the judges.
Now tells Emil Wismann Extra Magazine, how he saw the minutes, where it was clear to him that he is somewhat surprising is ahead in the competition.
Immediately, I went from bootcamp and felt that I delivered a good performance. But it seemed Thomas (Culture, red.) certainly not. You could say that he chose to take me anyway, and I was simply so happy, he says with a laugh and continues:
- I can remember that I wasn't thinking so much right in the situation. It is really nerve racking to sit in the chair and wait for the response. Thomas can turn around on a dime in no time, so I was hoping just for the best, he says.
Emil during his appearance, which did not go quite according to plan. Photo: Lasse Lagoni/TV2
When it became clear to William Wismann, that he was ahead in the competition, he had also hard to be itself:
- I can remember that I was so happy because I had not expected to come on. It was really a positive surprise, and I was just so freaking fucking happy, and I lifted Sofie Linde in the enthusiasm. In the moment, I thought that it was absolutely crazy, says 'X Factor'-the participant.
- to start with it was really for fun, that I signed up to the 'X Factor', but then I was just going on and on to go on. It is amazing.
Emil was somewhat surprised, when he got the good news from the Culture. Photo: Lasse Lagoni/TV2
- it Was originally a joke, since you asked up in the 'X Factor'?
- It has never been a joke. I have never wanted to ridicule me even on the tv. But I have always taken it seriously, and I'm glad that with my personality, and that I can be free on stage, has made, that I have come so far. It is really nice, I'm getting the recognition, and that I get a chance. It's just nice, and I have just taken it quietly, he says.
- How are you with that is someone who perhaps had a better singing voice, that is smoked out at the expense of yourself?
I have it good with. It is a contest. It is very hard. I have it is not bad to get further forward of the other. That I am not sad over. For example, had Nichlas not the best singing voice, but was really good at rapping. He is a mega cool guy, and I really like him, but in the end it is up to the judges, " says Emil Wismann, which guarantees that viewers of the big live shows can expect to see a good game of energy.
Nichlas Pilegaard had to go home empty handed. photo: Lasse Lagoni/TV2
At Nichlas Pilegaard, who had to see themselves beaten on the finish line, the mood is somewhat different.
I was pleased, but I think I did it well, he says, and continues:
- I was bummer that I was smoked out in the beginning, but the others were also really good, and it is indeed a competition. I took it as it came and tried to take it with a smile, though I was sorry in a few days.
- Did you expect going forward?
- not at All. I took it all a day at a time and had an open mind.
Yet Nichlas Pilegaard has not given up on the music.
- I continue to make music and write songs. 'X Factor' has been a really fun experience, but now I have made my plan about my music, and I'm in full time to write new songs, which I hope to get help to publish, he says.
Nichlas Pilegaards talent was not enough. Photo: Lasse Lagoni/TV2