- Already when I saw Luna for the first time come to meet me, and I hope that it can be seen on the film, I knew that I had to work with it. So says Anders Pilemand in tonight's episode of 'Married at first sight'.
- Clean look - and parmæssigt I can't see myself together with Luna for the rest of my life, continues Anders Pilemand in the clip, as he himself has recorded, under the newly married tv couples honeymoon.
so the trip to Bordeaux sees the viewers as the pair kissing, hugging and laughing happy in each other's company. Suddenly, the return of the 52-year-old 'Married at first sight'-participate, on a plate.
- For me it is not something that happens suddenly. It is a gradual development, but as viewers experience it, I can see, it seems very abrupt, " says Anders Pilemand to Ekstra Bladet.
- When I saw Luna for the first time, so I am an open and sweet woman. But she was a different type than I myself had chosen. It was the one I meant, that I should work with myself. But it is precisely what the experiment is going out on, " says Anders Pilemand. Photo: Nicolas Cosedis
- Luna came with many compliments to me, which I was flattered by. At some point it dawns on me that I can't reciprocate it. Therefore, I will have to ask for a pause for reflection. I will not go and play acting opposite her, he says.
- At the time, have kissed and hugged and had sex. One can't help but to think about it so, have been acting from your side. It?
- No! I would never kiss a person, I felt, I was attracted to. One can say that perhaps we were pressured a little to under bryllupsfotograferingen. But we are adults people, and perhaps we lay not so much in a kiss. So quite honestly, so was it right for us to take the step. It was natural, " says Anders Pilemand.
Film, tv & radio - 8. sep. 2019 - at. 08:05 Chastises 'Married at first sight': - Man you up!
It was everything else than comfortable for Anders Pilemand to make Luna Elmkjær so upset about it, as she was.
- But it was necessary for me to be honest - as honest with her as possible. And I pulled me not - I asked for a " period of reflection. That is why I was a little surprised by her reaction, he says.
Luna Elmkjær is in his own words finished crying over his wrecked tv-wedding.
- I don't cry about Anders, but over the way he treated me. It was really bad, " says Luna Elmkjær to Ekstra Bladet.
- He should have said no, when he saw me the first time. Then there would have been no man in him, and then I would have had respect for him - also the day of the day. It had also been a damn good tv moment, says Luna Elmkjær.
She says that she, as the pair rode in a horse-drawn carriage after the ceremony, asked Anders Pilemand, if he would not love her, that the thing that came out of his mouth was honest, and something he felt 100 percent.
- It he said yes, but he has kept me so very a fool. I feel driving around in manegen. It is quite in order, that Anders can't be a little me or was in love with me. I was just so upset, that he not said it from the start. I have absolutely no respect for his conduct and his behavior, says Luna Elmkjær.
She says that she was not in love with Anders, as their brand new marriage began to crack.
- It was a relationship, I felt it was easy to be in, for I thought we were honest with each other. Therefore, I was just happy. I would guaranteed to have been aware of the fact that it was a bad match, when we came home and it was everyday. But completely honest, so I think that he could have spared me for it, he exposed me for, she says.
Follow Luna, Anders and the other couples in 'Married at first sight'. It is Thursdays at 20 on DR1.