It went far from according to plan, as Mikkel Funk and Mikkel Kessler on Friday evening took to the stage in the eighth programme of 'dancing with the stars'.
Here danced the pair a cha cha cha, but it was not at all without problems. For the viewers, saw it on the tv screen out for Mikkel Kessler went in the black and therefore stopped completely up in the dance, before he once again found the rhythm.
However, according to Mille Funk, it was not Mikkel Kessler, who made a mistake.
Film, tv & radio - 1. nov. 2019 - at. 21:57 Saved by TV2: Scraper bottom
It told she, as the Extra Magazine, the couple met immediately after Friday's program.
- It was a little special today, because I made a mistake, and it was just important for me to say, for if I not said anything, then everyone would believe it was Mikkel, it sounded from the Mille Funk to Ekstra Bladet.
- We have not seen yet, whether it is me or the Mille, sounded it from Mikkel Kessler.
- But I know that it is me, said the Mille Funk, who several times said sorry intended for his partner.
the Pair in full swing with their cha cha cha. Photo: Ritzau Scanpix
According to the Mille Funk, it was only at his place, she told too open, that it was not Kessler who had committed the error.
- It is me. And I don't want to have, that all think it is Mikkel. I would also like to admit that I make a mistake, and I just think there has been a lot of things up in my head in this here week. Umut and Jenna is not with more, and it has just filled so much with me. So, sometimes, when one must perform, as one or another, and I would just like to be honest about that, she said and stressed that she, despite the flaw was proud of his partner's performance.
- I think I did really well and came good back.
And, precisely, the intimation was Mikkel Kessler happy.
- She (Mille, red.) could just as well say that it was me. I knew it not, for it could well have been me. But Mille said that she has not went back, as she should, and so it was, therefore, that she was not where she should.
Film, tv & radio - 1. nov. 2019 - at. 22:16 Surprising announcement about Umuts exit: Unprofessional!
the Pair was - after all - happy for the comments and the points they got from the judges. This, despite the fact that they ended up with the evening's lowest score - 25 points.
- I still think, they gave us great grades. We are located at the bottom is just the way it is. We know well, the other in the here competition is immensely talented, and it is just so. We work hard on in the next week, it sounded from the Mille Funk, who still could not help but be angry at themselves over their mistakes.
- just As Neel (Rønholt, red.) says she's a perfectionist, and she always beats himself on top of his head - this is how I have also always been, and now you come to a point where you can say, 'hey, it happens'. Of course, I do not think it is fat. I would like to have danced flawlessly, but one must also simply accept that this is what happens when you're doing live tv. So I will try to remind myself about.