the Community of Lyngby-Taarbæk Municipality is in the spring in order to be allowed to make use of it devoid Sorgenfri Slot.
As the Extra Magazine has described, has the main castle building stood empty for nearly 25 years, after Caroline Mathilde passed away in 1995.
Neither the royal family or the Slots - and the Danish agency for culture want to disclose, whether the many outbuildings being used, but at Ekstra castle tour in december indicated that several outbuildings were empty.
According to the so-called civillistelov queen Margrethe possession of six of the state's properties, including Sorgenfri Slot.
See also: Millions go wasted: Here is Margrethe spøgelsesslot
Michael Dupont, who is president of the historical museum is located on Kongens Lyngby, believes that one should make a business out of Sorgenfri Slot.
- Instead of the castle stands empty, is it the better one gets activated it.
- It is for the benefit of, that pulls the traffic and guests, and which handelsforening you are interested in, there are guests.
- You must have visitors before you can get customers, he notes.
Michael Dupont is a daily forretningschef in Magasin du Nord in Lyngby.
He believes that one can make a profit in Sorgenfri Slot, open it, among other things, lectures, a café and weddings.
- To me it sounds like good suggestions, he says.
The so-called Damefløj, which housed the Princess Elizabeth until last year, could houses numerous refugees, as Tom Høholdt suggests. Photo: Aleksander Klug
Christine Worre Kann is teaterleder the two local theaters, The Floating Theatre and Teatergrad.
She believes that one should hold performances at Sorgenfri Castle.
- I could very well think me to have the game ’Form’ in Sorgenfri Slot.
well-Known around Denmark: Here is Margrethe's many properties.
- It had been quite obvious, because you can combine a cultural experience with the understanding of cultural history through the castle as the setting.
- It is not unfamiliar for us to play on the castles.
- We have among other things played at Sønderborg Castle Rosenholm, she says.
Tom Høholdt, president of the Lyngby Frivilliggruppe under the Danish refugee council, however, believes that we should spend Sorgenfri Slot to house the refugees.
The retired professor says, that there in Lyngby-Taarbæk Municipality has just arisen an acute need.
- The Gift (formerly the nursing home, ed.), which was used for temporary accommodation, was closed this month, and where the 40-50 refugees now want to go, I don't know.
- But it seems that it was obvious to use Sorgenfri Slot for temporary accommodation or as something permanent, " said Tom Høholdt.
He says that the refugees mainly come from war-torn countries Syria and Afghanistan.
the Royal family do not want to comment on the article.
According to the teaterleder Christine Worre Availible, it is quite obvious that the use of Sorgenfri Slots cultural history of theatre cultural experience. Photo: Aleksander Klug