The green yarn on FN81 Betina Kruse is empty. This morning fisherman Brian Kruse Valentin, 48, from The " not for norway lobster, which he wont, but after the politicians.
- I think it is a inhuman smear campaign on us fishermen, and there are already so many rules and so much control, he says to Ekstra Bladet, while he concentrated looking at one of styrehusets 11 screens.
fisheries minister Mogens Jensen (S) will set up cameras on fishing boats to ensure that fishermen don't get more cod in the net, than they must capture.
- I could understand it if there was a camera up on the boats, which had been taken in to do something illegal, " says Brian Kruse Valentin.
Fishermen see the proposal as an assault, and through the recent waves in the debate gone high.
Therefore arrived Brian and 39 other vessels in the overall flotilla to boston to protest to the minister for the Danish Association mass meeting in the city.
- I don't think he even knows how a boat looks. I can be so upset about it. They should have us on the council, believes Brian.
Over 300 fishermen protested on Friday in Aalborg.
Torben Christensen, 57, is working on brian's cutter. He has not much to spare for the minister.
- He is a big cod, he says, to which Brian laughingly exclaimed:
- So he must not come aboard, so we have used all our quota.
105 kilos of cod he must catch in the year, and it figures when he fast up over.
- I'm bedrøvende don't care to catch cod. It is not what I live by, but it is impossible to avoid any sidefangst. Otherwise, should I choose not to take out and sail, sugar jomfruhummerfiskeren.
--------- SPLIT ELEMENT ---------the Minister will be filming the fish - not fishermen
fisheries minister Mogens Jensen (S) to the fishermen's mass meeting in Aalborg.
fisheries minister Mogens Jensen (S) explains that he and a majority in Parliament considers that it is necessary with monitoring of the fishing boats in the Kattegat.
- Why just not to introduce the video confirmation of the cutters, where you know who has been cheating?
- Because it is a pilot project, where we want to take lessons, which we can also use in the further work. Therefore most of them with.
- You talked a lot about, that there must be the same control as in other industries. What other industries is that, where the state puts a camera up in private companies?
- There is also electronic monitoreringskontrol in other industries. In my own area is the farmers, where there is satellite monitoring of their soils, the minister says and also mentions the lorries køreskiver and control of industrial waste in landfills.
- There is not a particular distrust of the fishermen or the fishery. It, we want to check is the not the fishermen. It is the fish.
- Could you not introduce video surveillance in industries where there is cheating. We can start in the Defence ministry and the Ministry of social affairs?
- What should be made of monitoring in any other context, I must not mix myself in. But now there are the several who have mentioned that the Palace should be video-monitored. I don't think I can find some place in Denmark, there are more video-monitored.
- But not in your office?
Not ... uh ... Now I'm not at Christiansborg. I sits on the islet of Slotsholmen. But it is all about, you are putting the control, where there is a need to do it. There, where you must comply with the laws, regulations and rules.