Mærkedagen J-day, where julebryggen is launched, is for many a celebration. But for some the ends of the party unfortunately with that they are setting themselves influenced behind the wheel.
This is among other things applicable in the North jutland police district, where the police have held two færdselsaktioner at the Hjørring and Aalborg.
- We have charged nine for drink-driving in only 2.5 hours, tells vagtchef by The Police Mads Hessellund to Ekstra Bladet.
- The highest measured per thousand stood at 2,38, he says.
One-thousandth of 2,38 can cause severe problems to control balance and movements, reduced memory, general anaesthesia and the onset of the risk of unconsciousness.
the Article continues after the image ...
if you Have a bac of three or more, one may be in danger of dying. Photo: René Schütze
in Addition, inform vagtchefen, to a 17-year-old boy has been taken for the narkokørsel and to drive a car unaccompanied.
- It is frightening and appalling that so many sit behind the wheel, when they are affected, says Mads Hessellund.
Several have been caught with alcohol in the blood the night of Saturday. Photo: René Schütze
On the island of Funen has, however, been a relatively quiet night. It informs vagtchef by The Police, Hans Jørgen Larsen to Ekstra Bladet.
- We have taken a four to five pieces, " says Hans Jørgen Larsen.
- How are the numbers compared to other years?
- It is actually better than it has been in other years. It has been an ordinary Friday evening, says vagtchefen.
According to the TV 2 report Police, that 15 have been arrested in the night in connection with the spirituskontroller. Three of them ran on elløbehjul.
The Police carried out the night of Saturday spritkontrol on the limfjord bridge in Aalborg. Photo: René Schütze