- My in-laws have invited the whole family out and travel and we have chosen to travel from Hamburg, as this could save a lot of money.
- We must to Hurghada in Egypt and to fly with Eurowings, and to be sure to get to sit together, we would reserve the seats in advance.
- We booked the seats at the end of september, but there is clearly a mistake from the Eurowings page, so we all got a seat.
- It has since been a tug-of-war back and forth over the last month to get them in the speech.
the Article continues under the picture ...
Is your flight delayed? It you have the right to. Editing: Mikkel Cramon
so begins Kenneth K. a letter to the nation! on the in his eyes right then miserable service, he and his family have received from the airline, which will fly them to Egypt on Sunday. As you can see on the screenshots, Kenneth has sent, so is the party now spread out in the cabin. And although the nation! several bouts have been trying to write to the company, so there is not much out of it. You can see the answers at the bottom. Kenneths letter continues:
- No responses on emails, 45 min. waiting time on the phone with no answer, and when I finally got through last Wednesday, confirming that it is not all, there is reserved seat for, and that we must pay 120 euro more - in addition to the 250, we have already paid.
- They keep moving us to different seats, without that we are gathered, even though I repeatedly say that we don't care where we sit in the plane, we just stuck together.
- finally I am put on hold, and after a while I get a male employee in the tube, which says that they can't do more for me: It has taken a long time.
- So now we're scattered all over the plane, even though we paid 370 euros in order to get seats together.
- It might be cool if I could get them in the speech, ending Kenneth, but as you can see by the answers the nation! have received, then it seems not to, that something is happening.
the First response from the Eurowings' communications department.
the Second reply ... now from the booking department.