Coach Stale Solbakken and the rest of the FC Copenhagen suffered a surprising defeat to Esbjerg, as the copenhageners were sent home with a 0-1 defeat in Friday.
It means that FC Midtjylland with a victory over Lyngby can get a head start in mesterskabskampen on seven points.
After the fight had to FCK-the coach also admits that the position gives rise to concern.
- I have misgivings in relation to the position in the premier League, says Stale Solbakken.
- As it looks now, there is no room for more of these kind of fights, if we are to be champions.
in Spite of the concern is Stale Solbakken still optimistic, and he has not given up hope yet.
- I'm basically indifferent (with a head start, ed.). Seven points is the equivalent of three wins, so we must work to win the matches against FCM.
FCK's Rasmus Falk, who played the entire match against Esbjerg was very disappointed after the defeat to Esbjerg.
- I will never say that I'm satisfied with anything, when I have lost 0-1 in Esbjerg, says Rasmus Falk.
- We've had a really good start, and we went into the fight with the idea to pick up three points. All points count, and therefore it is extra heavy.
Like his coach assesses the Falcon, fighting against the FCM can come to have a crucial importance.
- The showdown against Midtjylland is going to get extreme importance, but all matches are sudden extra important for us, " he says.
On Thursday, FCK at home in the meeting of the scottish Celtic in 16.-delsfinalen in the Europa League. According to Falk comes the defeat not to affect the battle.
- the Defeat changes nothing in relation to Celtic. We have lost matches before, where we have won the subsequent battle. Part of my job is to rise again quickly, says Rasmus Falk.
See also: FCK dumber in the premiere-shock
See also: Haaland on the stain again
See also: Manchester City kicked out of the Champions League