- I'm not coming out there. Just so not to stand and freeze.
Rødovres bykonge over 25 years, Erik Nielsen (S), is kind enough to make the Extra Magazine issued the note, that he does not intend to troop up to as much as a second interview in novemberkulden after byrådsmødet on Tuesday evening.
- But we have just a few questions to the cases that have been in the recent past, Erik Nielsen?
- Yes, it is good. But you do not refer well.
- I will be happy to talk with you about them?
Erik Nielsen closes rådhusdøren for the nose of the Ekstra released and goes back into the warmth and security of the municipal council.
Erik Nielsen, the mayor of Guildford, will not talk about the cases in the municipality. Photo: Rasmus Flindt Pedersen
a Few moments earlier has the same local council at a mere 27 minutes long council meeting adopted the whole of next year's budget.
Unanimously. Without so much as a trace of debate or opposition.
the Extra Leaf has otherwise recent weeks described how the Rødovre municipality, save in the one case on the alternative use of taxpayers ' money after another.
Despite 20 million. the crowns in the særtilskud to the cash-strapped municipality from the interior minister, Astrid Krag (S) hovedstadspulje have Rødovre recent months, among other things, sent kommunalpolitikere on animals udvalgstur to The Blue Lagoon in Iceland, decided to dedicate to 800,000 to move and 'awaken' a stone-work of art 'to live', just as they stand ready to fire a million. on a kubeformet the big screen in the Rødovre Skating Arena next year.
See also: Save on older-laundry: Fråsepolitikere use to 800,000 on the rocks
the Danish policy - 5. nov. 2019 - at. 07:04 Municipality got the invasion of england: Will guys million on ice hockey-big screen
the Danish policy - 29. oct. 2019 - at. 07:37 Pengegriseri in fattigkommune: High foam in The Blue Lagoon
But kommunalpolitikerne have not exactly the critical kommunebriller on at tonight's performance.
instead, the lion's share of the 27-minute council meeting with both the opposition and those in power from the Social democrats fall on each other on the neck and skamroser one another's efforts.
Although the conservative party chairman, Kim Is Nielsen, who was one of the contestants on the expensive trip to The Blue Lagoon in Iceland, has not so much as a critical peep into the budget:
- It being many years ago, The Conservative Party has participated in the draft two years in a row. But there are many good things in this budget, it comes almost surprised from the civil politician.
- There is a snusfornuftig approach to the economy. We thank you for the constructive negotiations.
the Head - 3. nov. 2019 - at. 06:00 by Poul Madsen: Kuk-kuk peninsula, in the municipality of
Shelves million-big screen
And when the DF's Kim Hammer takes the word, it is done with a special tribute to Rødovre municipality with the adopted budget stands ready to fire a million bucks on a kubeformet the big screen in the municipality's pride, Rødovre Skating Arena:
- There is allocated money for new gangs and a scoreboard as a cube in the ceiling, so we can still hold international matches and 'fires' Rødovre.
Then float the impression that cupid was almost through the air in the byrådssalen:
- the Danish people's Party, thanks for the good treatments in a good comfortable tone. It is actually some of the best I have experienced, says Dan Hammer.
- Although thanks, it sounds from the Socialists group chairman, Britt Jensen, after which the mayor, Erik Nielsen offers in:
- Some suggest that you become round with age.
(Laughter in the chamber)
- are you Talking about you or me? ask DF's Kim Hammer storsmilende.
- I speak for myself, says the mayor.
Since all parties have a 'thanks for the good constructive spirit' in the negotiations, notes Erik Nielsen, that 'there is already posted a lot of praise for each other'.
So is the 'debate' finished, and kommunalpolitikerne progresses to the vote.
It is just a few minutes and consists of the mayor, Erik Nielsen, who slavishly reads, where he has reached to in the afstemningshæftet. Again and again - almost without looking up - sounds from the mayor:
- Is it 18-0? It is 18-0.
There were 18 out of 19 of Rødovres municipal councillors present at tonight's meeting.