In tonight's episode of 'My plastikmareridt' met the program's doctors, among other things, Mette, who was very upset his one eye after a failed operation on his lower eyelids.
She was not offered an operation in the program, but since the doctors could see how much the eye affected her, they offered to recommend her to a eye surgeon in Odense.
the Eye, which destroyed the Mette's everyday and social life. Photo: TV3
He has since operated Mette's eyelids, and to this day - almost two years after, she lay down on the couch - she is still delighted with the result.
- It has been absolutely fantastic. They have transplanted skin from the upper eyelids, and placed down so it looks normal again. There is maybe a millimeter of difference, but it's not something others see, Mette says to Ekstra Bladet.
- It is really nice to feel like you look normal again. Shut up, I'm glad that there was help available. It is really a big relief.
Mette is today very happy, that she had carried out the operation. Seen here she is with her daughter. Photo: Private.
See also: After the TV3 program: Affected by the dreaded disease
See also: Plastikmareridt: I am half-woman, half-man
the Operation has given Mette her old life back, and now she has much more energy in your everyday life.
- I have become more social again and can have eye contact with people. I'm a little more the old me again, she says.
Mette sad though ready, as tonight's title rolled across the screen. She describes it as a surprisingly emotional reunion.
- It was quite strange to be confronted with something that is two years old. Not because I regret that I have been with, but because I can feel, it is something that has slipped into the background for me, she says.
- I can recognize the emotions, so it was very ambivalent to see it again. I was quite upset and thought, 'whew, I have actually gone through'. At the same time, I am deeply grateful that I have come here with a good result, as we can not even see, that has been changed.