- There should be an apology from the Policy to Fuglsang on the front.
- Add the....
Cycling - 5. feb. 2020 - pm. 13:00 Official: the CADF do not want Fuglsang-case opened
How to write Jan H in one of the 27 comments that are written on Danish newspaper Politiken's Facebook profile to the article on that cycling antidopingenhed (CADF) today announced that the material on the Fuglsangs alleged doping connection can not carry a case.
Jan is not the only one who believes that the newspaper - which has written several articles on doping and Fuglsang - should poke a cyclist an apology:
- Imagine that it is our own media to subvert both Fuglsang and sport...
- Hope you are adult enough to regret the course - the writing here was already of the 'secret report, so what the editor has said is good for this, writes Christian L, in another comment, and Bjarke N continues:
- Where it would have dressed the Danish media not to print the report, who alone acted on suspicions.
Curious as to what this will mean for Fuglsangs on career and opportunities, he writes, and on the Dr Facebook-profile, there is also massive sentiment for a pardon from the license-body is:
- Here, it should be in its place to give an unreserved apology to Jacob Fuglsang.
- Really bad reseach of DR, write Asmus L. has got more than 50 likes for the remark, but what are you thinking?