It is rarely boring, when the Danish film producer opens up the floodgates and share anecdotes and opinions.
So was the red carpet for Robert-price is no exception.
Last year, the Netflix, to in the future, they would ban cigarettes in movies and series on their platform. Therefore, it was natural to ask the Danish filmscenes 'provocateur', for the decision had made him double-up on the cigarettes in his films.
- Try to listen. We want to portray people who eat only vegetables, hold in your hand and never turn on the bitch?, it sounded questioning, before he even got the answer.
- We want to see movies about sinners. All those who do the forbidden. We even dream about from time to time. So I think damn not that the ridge disappears from the film.
- So what I hear you say, is a small suppository to the polished society?
- It must be dealt with a heavy hand, I would say.
- And what do you know it?
- I'm trying to spice up. Those who hoist the morality in the white flag, is always the greatest sinners. There is someone who preaches morality, and so even have had your fingers a little too much in småkageæsken, sounded it, before he went to the hall for the evening's festivities.
Peter Aalbæk in high spirits on the red carpet. Photo: Philip Davali