- they are in the same situation as all of us.
- You should solve its problems itself.
How to write Hellas L. in one of the 132 comments that are written on the GöteborgPostens Facebook-profile of the approximately 1,200 homes, which was leased to the refugees on the four-year contracts in 2016.
in Sweden newly arrived refugees - as you may have read in the past - not permanent housing, and now that the rental period will soon be over, the udlejningskontor concerned about where the approximately 2700 refugees will move to:
See also: Brutal: the Municipality is allowed to throw all the new refugees on the street
- the Risk f.ex. be, that there will be more homeless, less favourable for the children and a deterioration of the integrationsprocess, says bl.a. in a report from the collection point, and in an article that you need to be a subscriber to read - ask one of the affected syrian refugees:
- Where should I go?
But looking into the commentary, so there is not much understanding for the refugees ' housing problem:
- I and my children are also outside the housing from the end of november.
- Perhaps it is time to take care of us, who are born here in the country, writes Susanne F so, and Jessica is A has got 48 likes for this comment:
- So they must move home to our politicians.
- they are The ones who brought it here, write Jessica, but what are you thinking?