Tv viewers can every Thursday follow Onur and his colleagues when chasing thieves and helps people on Strøget in Copenhagen in Dplay and Channel 5 series 'Strøgvagterne'.
in Private, however, it is something a little different a theft, as Onur currently has the focus. For august, he must be the father. It tells the happy guard for Extra Blade.
- I do not know how it is to be a father, but we are very happy that we soon to be parents. I think it is hard to relate to, but I am absolutely wild, cheering he.
the Mother of the child is his wife, whom he married three months ago. The couple do not know the gender yet, but it is something they have plans to get to know, as soon as it is a possibility.
- We talk about it all the time, sounds from the upcoming father.
See also: Brawl in the middle of the street: Bitches man with the dog leash
As the tv-viewers also have seen, is the job as strøgvagt not completely harmless.
- of Course, I think that I come to think about it, when I go to work. There can of course be a certain risk of going to work, but it is also there to run in traffic and go over the junction. I think not, it will affect me negatively, he says, and continues:
- I think, on the contrary, it will strengthen me. I can imagine that I'm going to rest a little better in the role, but missed being enough hard. I have at least heard my peers say.
Onur from 'Strøgvagterne' is looking forward to becoming a father. Photo: Krestine Havemann/Discovery Networks Denmark
See also: Danish comedian reveals big news
currently, Onur plenty of time to enjoy family life and time as a newlywed. He is in fact on sick leave from vagtjobbet because of a broken leg.
He stresses that it is not a work-related injury, but instead it is a fritidsulykke, that now keeps him from the job.
But it is not easy for him to go back home.
- I miss actually being in the main street. I'm on sick leave for about three months, but I come back strong. I miss my colleagues and the workflow, he says, and continues:
- I can imagine that my colleagues will come to notice that I'm coming back. For it I can just not wait. I am not the type who should go home. I am not built for. I have too much gunpowder in the ass, as my work is to burn a little, he laughs.
You can follow Onur and the rest of the 'Strøgvagterne' every Thursday at Dplay and Channel 5.
See also: the Unknown man crushes Maschas dream: - I'm so frustrated