Mild temperatures, large amounts of rain and strong winds.
It sounds like a description of classic Danish autumn weather, but it is really just the type of weather that has characterised the weather forecasts week after week since October.
See also: Unusual vintervarme in Southern europe,
Now, however, there is good news for those of us who every day wake up and yearn for spring. And bad news for those who still had to sit and hope to get a bit of regular winter weather to see.
- The weather, which we get at the end of the week, is a little the weather, as we get to the end of February, so week eight and week nine, which portends more sunshine, less windy weather, and such a mild flow, saith the langtidsmeteorolog Lisette Grenbom.
- It is just before, that I can feel a little spring in the air.
however, We must first get through a winter with very little winter and extremely heavy rain.
- There is practically a highway of low pressure that just tumbles over Denmark. It's going to give passers-by the rain from the west, and there is a great deal of water in, tells Lisette Grenbom.
- I think it's going to feel incredibly windy in fact the whole week, and when we look lavtryksbanerne in this manner, then there is also a fairly large potential that there may come a storm.
- It most likely is, however, enough that we are only going to see gusts of gale force.
- But it gets windy and really wet. Almost twice as wet as it used to be for a week in February, notes the weatherman.
From the wet to good. In the second half of February comes the change of weather, as many danes, the recent past has been waiting for.
- It looks both brighter and more sunny out, when we get into the week eight and nine. There's going to be a change of weather here very windy and rainy weather gradually, when we get into the week eight and even more in fact, when we come into week nine.
- This suggests that there is more sunshine than we usually have in the month of February in the here weeks. Less windy conditions and still on the warm side with the wind primarily from the west and southwest, and then not very much rain.
- So it think I may well be completely like in the early springtime.
- does it Mean here, that we decidedly can call off the winter?
- I have a very hard time to find any winter in the forecasts. I can't spot a kælkedag, it can I simply not. If there must be something, so it may be that just briefly gets a little sleet or perhaps some melting snow, but not something that is lying down, turn Lisette Grenbom fixed.
See also: January beats heat record