To be a pensioner does not mean that life is over - so neither does love.
80-year-old Iris Jones fly as is also around on a pink cloud for the time being.
She has fallen in love with the 35-year-old egyptian Mohamed Ahmed Irbriham.
even Though they only met each other a single time, is the plan that they are getting married in the near future. In the name of love.
- If he will marry me because of the money, he will be hard to be disappointed, for I have only my pension, says Iris Jones to the Mirror Sunday, in an exclusive interview.
For everyday she lives in Weston-super-Mare in England in an apartment with a value of less than two million dollars.
She is now in the process of saving up for a new trip to Egypt, she visited her 'prince' in november last year.
The two met originally each other on Facebook last summer in a group of atheists.
I asked him: 'what do you want with an old lady like me? You have never met, touched, or looked me in the eyes', says Iris:
- But he just said that I was a wonderful and charming lady. And with time I began to feel the same for him.
The former cleaning lady recognises that there went quite a long time before they became intimate, when they finally stood face to face.
- It was fantastic. I felt almost like a virgin again, she says.
the Article continues under the picture ...
The in love couple. Photo: Iris Jones
According to the Mirror Sunday may Mohamed to give up his job, so he had time when he received the visit of the Iris. He refuses also that the relationship should be financially motivated.
- Money is not everything. They can certainly not buy happiness. Love knows no limits, and I don't care what others think. I am only up in, what feels right for me, says the 35-year-old from Giza to the Mirror Sunday:
- She is an amazing, understanding, and compassionate person, and we share the same views on a number of things, he states.
the Desire was that Mohamed should have followed Iris to England since her stay in Egypt was coming to an end.
Due to his economic situation, he was however refused a visa, why the two are currently separated.
It will, however, only for a little while, if it is to mrs Jones.
- At the age of 80 years, I have finally found true love. I have never tried anything like this, and I can't live without him. If I have to sell everything I own and travel to another country to live with him, so I will do it, she says:
I have spent so much of my life on that joy to others. Now I will just get married with the man I love, before I die, she concludes.