Gourmetkokke from Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Iceland and Finland waited in excitement as the Monday huddle together in Olufshallen in Norway's third largest city, Trondheim.
Here revealed the French dækfirma their little red book: the Michelin Guide 2020 the Nordic Countries. A book, as it is extremely attractive to ports in.
The best restaurants in the Nordic region and was rewarded with one, two or three stars.
the FACTS: Stars of Denmark since 1983
* The French dining guide has existed since the year 1900.
* Dækfirmaet Michelin started the wizard as a recommendation of good restaurants on the way.
* The first Danish michelin-starred came in 1983 to the King His Basement and La Cocotte in Copenhagen.
* Since the 2015 Michelin has moved outside the capital with a version of the wizard, with a focus on the Nordic region.
* Here appeared Aarhus for the first time up with the three stars on the gourmethimlen.
* the Year after, there were yet more stars out of the country for Henne, Præstø, Denmark.
* Geranium in Copenhagen was Denmark's first three-star michelinrestaurant.
* An asterisk is a stop worth two stars, a detour, while three justifies to travel after it.
Source: Michelin and, ThereforeShow more Close
the 26 restaurants has in total scored 35 stars.
Studio to the Standard and Era Ora - both in Copenhagen - have lost their star.
the Chef Elvio Milleri from the Italian københavnerrestaurant Era Ora have otherwise had in the whole 24 years.
at the same time is Substance in Aarhus no longer to be found on the pages, because they are closed temporarily to move in brand new premises.
In the year shot the experimental Alchemist directly into among the most sparkling in the Danish sky. Head chef Rasmus Monk was rewarded with two stars in the red guide book from the French dækfirma.
Copenhagen-the restaurant has been closed for a year, but re-opened in the autumn and has since been one of the most hyped restaurants in the world.
Ground-level in Gentofte was also rewarded with an extra star, so they are now up on the two.
Here you will find the Danish Michelin-restaurants
Geranium, Copenhagen, denmark
Henne Kirkeby Kro, Henne Kirkeby
Ground-level, Gentofte, denmark
A|O|C, Copenhagen, denmark
Kadeau, Copenhagen, denmark
the Alchemist, Copenhagen, denmark
Coke, Leynavatn, Faroe
Domestic, Aarhus, denmark
Gastromé, Aarhus, denmark
Ten Steps Down, Fredericia
applicable to memu, Vejle
Slotskøkkenet at Dragsholm Slot, Hørve
the Alouette, Copenhagen, denmark
Formula B, Copenhagen, denmark
Kiin Kiin, Copenhagen, denmark
Kokkeriet, Copenhagen, denmark
King His Basement, Copenhagen
Marchal, Copenhagen, denmark
108, Copenhagen, denmark
Relay, Copenhagen, denmark
Søllerød Kro, Holte
the Clou, CopenhagenShow more Close
in addition to the stars, was also awarded a number of awards. Here was Rasmus Kofoed from the garden Geranium, in Copenhagen, hailed as the year's best mentor, while Tina Kragh Vildgaard from the Ground-level in Gentofte won the award for best service.
- We should just be humble and down to earth, she said from the stage, where she was clearly very touched to receive the award. Here she stressed that the entire team at the restaurant deserves the credit for the price.
something new was also awarded green stars to the restaurants, which are distinguished on the bæredygtighedsfronten. Here were several Danish chefs on stage to receive the applause for their spisesteders efforts in the area.
Known As much a servant of Michelin-starred chefs
Plus Louise would be a police officer: today she owns a Michelin-rated restaurant