12-year-old got a special christmas present: It went very wrong

the Family Parson in Texas in the UNITED states now regrets bitterly that they gave their 12-year-old son Cayden a magnifying glass for christmas. Already the d

12-year-old got a special christmas present: It went very wrong

the Family Parson in Texas in the UNITED states now regrets bitterly that they gave their 12-year-old son Cayden a magnifying glass for christmas. Already the d

Ann McDonald
Ann McDonald
31 December 2019 Tuesday 16:00
15 Reads
12-year-old got a special christmas present: It went very wrong

the Family Parson in Texas in the UNITED states now regrets bitterly that they gave their 12-year-old son Cayden a magnifying glass for christmas. Already the day after, he namely accidentally their whole lawn in front of the family house on fire with the magnifying glass. It was a hectic intensive fight against the fire, which spread to the entire lawn. Fortunately, the fire however extinguished before it spread to the house or the neighbors.

It writes multiple media including CNN.

Nissa-Lynn Parson has also put an announcement out on Facebook about 1. on christmas day, 2019, as the family never going to forget.

'1. christmas day was unforgettable to say the least. My 12-year-old son, Cayden, who is an avid reader, very curious and interested in science, got his wish fulfilled with a magnifying glass for christmas. We thought he would use it to read, but instead he tried to light the fire with the magnifying glass.'

So writes the mother Nissa-Lynn Parson, and continues:

'We discovered that he, along with his two brothers went out in the driveway and burned a few holes in some paper. Everything was under control, until the boys came running into the house and told us that there had been a fire in the lawn. My husband Justin and I ran out and saw that the lawn was on fire and was now completely black.'

'We ran into after the buckets with water, and Justin lit the sprinkler system before the fire spread to the neighbors. Which sight - a whole family running around in plain christmas pajamas and extinguish a fire. And remember: never Buy a magnifying glass to your son', tells Nissa-Lynn Parson, about the family, consisting of father and mother, and five children.

On CNN tells the family, in fact, that 12-year-old Cayden in addition to the magnifying glass, among other things, books, a piano keyboard and the equipment to build a robot.

family man Justin Parson adds that the neighbor's lawn was also burned a little in one corner of the lawn. She was pleased, however, that it was not worse.

- The other neighbors in the neighborhood were sorry that they had not got an eye on the fire. They would like to have helped to turn it off, telling Justin and Nissa-Lynn Parson adds:

Ben was surprised to see what he magnifying glass was able to do. But instead of a tragedy, developed 1. christmas day is a day that we will never, ever forget.

In the plain christmas pajamas struggling family Parson hard to extinguish the fire. (Photo: Private/Facebook)

Updated: 31.12.2019 16:00
Comments

Warning!

You have to login for comment. If you are not a member? Register now.

Login Sign Up