- All of it, as I had hoped, and all that, which I had not expected.
How to describe musicalperformeren Pelle Emil Hebsgaard it to be become a father. In august last year gave birth to his wife, the dancer Claudia Rex, the couple's first child, a little son by the name of Zacharias.
- It is totally crazy. It's nice, but it is also mega hard, he tells.
- Either you have an easy child or a difficult child, and we have a slightly more difficult child, who is so happy to sleep. It goes of course beyond us, but when he wakes up, and he is and smiles to a, then one is ready again.
Pelle Emil Hebsgaard and Claudia Rex on the red carpet at the Robert awards. Photo: Philip Davali
See also: Rejoice: Has become a mother for the first time
Parenting is being made extra difficult by the fact that both Pelle Emil Hebsgaard and Claudia Rex have jobs, makes that they are often on the move at ungodly times of the day.
- We use profits and humour to cope with it. I think the only real way to get through sometimes, which is slightly pressed, is to laugh at it, says Pelle Emil Hebsgaard.
- It is difficult, if I am to be completely honest, but it is also not worse, than just being good to juggle a calendar. It is not really so difficult, when one has only just come into it. You just need to think about when you are making agreements. How is gamete the.
He does, however, also does not hide that it is his better half, who has drawn the shortest straw, when the little Zacharias wake up at night.
- I get the closed eyes of the night, but my dear wife is at work with søvnterroristen, he says.
- Before we got Zacharias, all said to us: 'now Remember to sleep, because it comes In to miss'. We were so little: 'How hard can it be?' But we need to put us down flat and say: 'Yes, we should have slept. We would have enjoyed it any more. It is completely safe.'
See also: After a few months together: Danish kendispar has been married