Cycling - 2. feb. 2020 - pm. 20:16 Fuglsang investigated for connection to the dopinglæge
The past week has linked Jakob Fuglsang, together with the Italian doping doctor Michele Ferrari.
And even though that ultimately could not be found evidence, then it has created so large in the headlines, that a whole column in the Norwegian daily Newspaper is all about, that in Denmark it looks too soft on doping.
Denmark has never taken an overall showdown with the national sportshelte who has cheated.
- the Difference between Swedish/Norwegian grave-seriousness about it to dope up the face of Danish indifference is culturally interesting.
- What is it that makes the danes apparently do not care about it, even though they have an equally well-functioning and respected antidopingarbejde as the us, says in a comment from Dagbladets Esten O. Sæther.
Cycling - 3. feb. 2020 - pm. 17:04 'Chicken' about Fuglsang: 'So stupid, if it is true'
He is referring to, that Bjarne Riis has long been the expert in the tv and also have started a new cycling team in several place, while the other has been in Love with dance.
And even if Fuglsang is in no way been convicted, so has the Norwegian writer a call to the danes.
- Now it applies to the Danish hjemmepublikum to abandon some illusions. For it is not possible to be proud of their own fraud.
- On the same show as we had to take a break with our own skihelte, if some of them were taken for intentional doping, so more and more people realize that they can not continue to pay tribute to former cykelstjerner without eftertanker about how these strong results were achieved, says.
Johaug was taken for doping in 2016. Photo: AP/HEIKO JUNGE
See also: Acquitted on grounds of sex
See also: Monsterarmen in the new WORLD garb: Like running naked
See also: Spit it out, Fuglsang
the Mention of Jacob Fuglsangs linking with Michele Ferrari has led to the Norwegian column about danes ' views on doping. Photo: ANDER GILLENEA/Ritzau Scanpix
See also: Lashing out at the media: - Harmful effect
Cycling - 4. feb. 2020 - pm. 15:08 Tour-boss reveals: Got mail from Riis
Cycling - 4. feb. 2020 - pm. 11:29 Follow Fuglsang: - I am extremely worried about
The sovereign Norwegian langrendsløber Therese Johaug was in 2016, convicted of doping, but she claimed that the reason was the sunscreen, and the explanation if you buy in Norway.
- It is still possible to be a frontrunner. But, for example, selected Jakob Fuglsang to stay with Astana, even after the Italian police investigation already in 2014 related club close to Dr. Ferrari, sounds the further in the Norwegian comment, which also states that Edvald Boasson Hagen now has to deal with Bjarne Riis as the head.
Jakob Fuglsang has even denied that he ever met with Michele Ferrari, while it just also has come forward, that Bjarne Riis has apologized to Tour de France director Christian Prudhomme, how he has dealt with the yellow jersey.
See also: Scandals hushed up: 'The gerrymandered'
See also: Scary revelations: 13-year-old girls called for doping
Sports and Games Fuglsang scores million-jackpot