Scarlet Pleasures sangkatalog are too many corpses with festive tones, the palm beaches and bright nights, but even is the band's most happy for one of their numbers, which is both quiet and melancholy.
Which song is your best?
- 'Reflection' on our ep 'Limbo' from 2017. The we will never tire of playing. It is not a massive hit or anything, but it is a number that rests in itself.
See also: Found the song: Popdrenge earn millions
Where did the inspiration for the song from?
- It is about to hit the mid-20's and find out that you are not immortal. It was a great theme for us. You will find just like out of, that one must die one day. Not that you didn't know it before, but it was there, it really hit. It describes the desire to be older: 'I can feel it all over, I don't wanna get older'.
- There are probably many people who feel that way. It is such a little Peter Pan syndrome, we would like to continue to keep his childish and curious minds. It is both dark and positive, and it is not always, you can write such a song.
What does it mean for you?
- It is one of the first songs we wrote, there was not a festsang. It is a song, which also houses the Sunday and the hangover. Everything that is not so festive, as enough otherwise it is, we have been most known for. It has opened up for it. So it was a really important song to write.
See also: world-Renowned German singer died
How is it to play live?
- It has a nice peace in themselves, and therefore we start, in fact often with the for the concerts. It is good to dampen the worst of the nerves.
What has it meant for your career?
- It has meant so much, precisely because we have opened so many concerts with it. It represents the other side of the us, not palm trees and party. It has a depth and a melancholy, which we at that time had not shown so much of.
- It is not a song that everyone knows, it is probably a little bit of a fan favorite. So when we see someone who sings with, so we know that they have drilled down in our sangkatalog.