the Village of The north of Kolding has again got a black spot on the map of serious road traffic accidents.
It happened Friday night when a suspected drunken driver in the car slammed into a house on the main street and sent the occupants of the house at the hospital.
the 112 - 13. dec. 2019 - at. 21:55 Crashing into the house: Two children run on traumecentret
A woman and her children aged three and ten years old sat and watched tv, since a smaller jeep suddenly slammed directly into the building on the corner of Bramdrupvej and ådalsvej and drive.
How it looked, since the car ended up inside the house. Photo: Byrd
Brick and plaster flew through the air. The woman and the children had a trip to the emergency room, among other things, dental injuries.
- It is a terrible intersection. My older brother was beaten to invalid there 30 years ago, says one of the local residents, the former professional speedwaykører Claus Kristensen.
- My brother, Knud Erik was 17 years old when he on the moped was hit by a car that drove too fast. He broke his neck and was in hospital for nine months. Today, he is an invalid from the neck down, he says.
- I can't believe you don't make some fartdæmpere here in the city. You have addressed the intersection a bit, but the move is still too high, he says.
Residents in the torpederede house has been prohibited to stay in the building, because the brickwork has been unstable. The fire department has put the bracing up because of the danger of collapse. The car hit with so much force that it stood several meters inside the building.
A neighbor on the Bramdrupvej, Kenneth A. Paulsen, tells, that around the time of the accident fell sleet and melting snow in the area.
- If so who also have been the alcohol inside the picture, it should almost go wrong, he says.
According to the vagtchef at Sydøstjyllands Police, Paul Lindhardt, selected the driver, who is from the local area, to run away, while a passenger in the car was on the ground and allowed himself to interrogate by the police.
Subsequently, the car driver is found and arrested. He is now charged with several matters including drink driving.
the Police will provide to Ekstra Bladet, the 38-year-old has been released again.
- There have been blood tests, which we are now awaiting a reply on, say officer John Skjodt.
the House day then - Photo: Claus Bonnerup