Since Rasmus released the album 'Before we met you' in 2017, there has been quiet on the udgivelsesfronten from Frederiksberg-the musician.
Now, however, he was ready again - this time with a true love song, among other things, is about how difficult it can be to say something so trite as 'I love you'.
DK MusikNYT - 19. sep. 2019 - at. 08:00 Kelly breaks silence: I'm just about to explode
- the Song 'Lovesong' is all about, you have to dare to believe in love. It applies regardless of where you are in life - whether you are two young people who just met each other, or an elderly couple, who have been together for 50 years. You have to cultivate love, says Rasmus Seebach to Ekstra Bladet.
Your new single is about some of the problems, we all can have by daring to open ourselves and bet on the vulnerable love. Is this something you have personal experience with?
- We have all been hurt in our lives. Sometimes it's easiest to shut down and not be receptive to love, but then one comes just not very far. And we would all like to experience the great love, but the elect only us, if we choose to believe in it.
the Rasmus are so busy with concerts and touring, that it is difficult to find the time to write and record songs. Photo: Ole Steen
Have you yourself experienced both the love and the challenges?
- Yes, there have certainly been periods in my life where I just closed myself inside and not been susceptible to the big emotions. It is so easy to take care of itself, but it is a an empty life. And I have definitely experienced myself. If you do not have an open mind, you're not going very far with love.
Rasmus Seebach-single 'Lovesong' can be streamed from Friday, 20. september.
- Rasmus Christian Seebach is a Danish singer, songwriter and producer.
- 39 years old - born 28. march 1980 in Frederiksberg.
- Is the son of the late singer Tommy Seebach and Karen Summer Seebach.
Tommy, Karen, Rasmus and Nicolai on the road. Photo: Johnny Bonne
- in The middle in a family of three, which also counts sister Marie and brother, Nicolai.
- Would like young to be a professional footballer. Played as a child on the KB's pitch.
- Along with its big brother Nicolai he formed rapgruppen G-Bach.
In 1999, the G-Bach a hiphopalbum titled 'Checkmate'.
Rasmus Seebach, together with his brother Nicolai in 2017. Photo: Mogens Flindt
- Began his solo career with the single 'Angel' in april 2009.
- Previously, he had been a songwriter for other artists in more than ten years.
- Seebachs self-titled solo album from 2009 sold more than 240,000 copies.
- provide the couple with Julie Teglhus. Together they have a son.
the Rasmus and Juliet to premiere at the Seebach-the musical at Fredericia Theatre. Photo: Anders Brohus