Already 19. February sounds the starting gun for this spring's first test of Kevin Magnussens newest sled, but the 27-year-old racing driver is careful to make predictions about expectations for the new season.
- Last season taught me not to say so much about my expectations, says Kevin Magnussen, who was in the circus building in Copenhagen in connection with a large-scale show with dad Jan Magnussen. Here, circle of motor sport and their relationship to each other.
Kevin and Jan Magnussen shared out of some bull stories on the stage. Photo: Jan Sommer
Last year it was Haas' team manager Günther Steinter, which took place in the hot seat with Kevin Magnussen and tv presenter Ulla Essendrop as a moderator.
And then came a little more self-confident words from Kevin Magnussens mouth.
- the Expectations were sky-high, and there was not really any reason to doubt anything at the time, says Kevin Magnussen is seen in a retroperspektiv, before going into a Q&A in the crowded festival floor.
- I will not say anything about my expectations for the new Formula 1 season.
- the Team seems to have learned much of what happened last year. There really have been learning on the back edge of the entire season.
even Though Kevin Magnussen has not sat in a racing car corresponding to the two small months, he has never felt more ready, than he does now.
- I have trained harder and feel stronger and ready. I am made of iron, the insured Kevin Magnussen with a blink of the eye all the attending journalists.
And after the first test in Barcelona is in the house, a little month, before Kevin Magnussen to pull in kørerdragten again, when the year's first Formula 1-grandprix start in Australia 15. march.
See also: Bad news for Cornelius: Hit by new injury
See also: Trouble in Barcelona: Messi reaches out for the management
See also: Zanka debuts in målfest