the 20-year-old Alma Agger has been bombarded with messages on various social media, after she toned up on the screen in 'X Factor' Friday after Friday.
Here there are several guys that are interested in knowing whether or not Alma Agger is available on the market.
And now she must unfortunately disappoint the many suitors. Alma Agger has found a girlfriend.
It told she, en Ekstra Bladet met her for the press conference prior to the 'X Factor'-live shows on Friday night.
See also: Actor in the accident just before the premiere: - I stortudede
- There are several that are starting to recognize me, and on Instagram it's certainly something else. The boomer on Friday, and people are simply so positive and sweet. It is so cozy. I also get messages from men. They are all cute and write, that I sing well and is beautiful. That I am of course glad, but I don't do any more about it, she said, and continued:
- I'm not single anymore. I've got a girlfriend. It is relatively new. We have been together for three-four months, said Alma with a big smile.
Alma is looking forward to show what she can, when Friday goes loose to the live shows of 'X Factor'. Photo: Linda Johansen
Although Alma Agger has recently been busy with 'X Factor', she has also had time to meet a sweet guy.
- He came into my life about the audition, she told and continued:
We met each other in the city on the Sigurdsgade. We met each other in the bar, and then it really run away. He went to the USA in a month. We kept in touch, and then we became lovers immediately afterwards, said the 20-year-old Alma, who at the time could tell that her boyfriend is called chris and is 21 years old.
Danish celebrity - 18. feb. 2020 - pm. 21:49 Frustrated Culture: - We have not even the cannon
Karl comes therefore also to sit on the spectator-rows, when Friday evening is the live shows.
- He has not been so much with in the past, during the initial applications had we not known each other very long. But he is looking forward to come by on Friday and support it, she said, and continued:
- I think right, he should get used to it ('the X Factor, red.). Especially when one's Instagram tumbles with messages. It can be a little difficult.
Film, tv & radio - 19. feb. 2020 - pm. 06:51 Rage 'the X Factor'-participants: - It is no bullshit
- What dropped you for him?
- He will like me just like very much. It seemed I was wildly appealing. He is tall, good-looking and clever. It is nice, she said with a smile.
Alma Agger is by the bookies in advance, hailed as one of the big favorites. Photo: Linda Johansen