When Sarah Grünewald in 2013 appeared on the screen in 'dancing with the stars', it was not without concerns. She did, in fact, many of the considerations as to whether the program was too polished for her.
It reveals the tv-hostess, shortly before she must stand in the forefront of the programme for the seventh time.
- I remember when I started as a host, I was a little afraid to smoke in this here hr. and mrs Denmark-trap. Not to say anything bad, but such a little soup, steak and ice cream, explains Sarah Grünewald, and elaborates:
- That there was not enough edge in the program, compared to what I actually like. That one has its own voice and can be a bit rebellious, she says.
See also: Danish director buyer known café
The fear, however, turned out to be dashed.
And as the program has gained several years of experience, she can see that something has happened with the danes - and, not least, the participants ' attitude to the program.
- I can see that we have been really lucky in casting over the years, I have been with, for that we have got some participants who has constantly pushed the limit with other possible participants, she explains.
- This is some cool people we have in years. With the majority of this cast I thought: 'Really? Will they like it?'. It is so awesome that they are dry, she says.
Sarah Grünewalds fears have been put to shame. Photo: Mogens Flindt
On the way talking the cast, which consists of, among others, the boxer Mikkel Kessler, the former table tennis player Michael Maze, the singer Anne Dorte Michelsen and television host Christopher Læssø for themselves.
- I have felt that sometimes I had to convince people that it is really cool to be with in 'dancing with the stars'. But it feels I'm not, I need in the same way.
- People on the outside can see that it must be cool to be with, otherwise had the people here not said yes to it. It has bred more and more dare to step into this here polished danseverden, even though they have a little edge, says tv-hostess.
See also: Dansedarling reveal: ripped off for runner
'dancing with the stars' is set to premiere on Friday 13. of september at 20: 00 on TV2.