From Gold Glen to the Yellow Glen...
south Jutland-coach Glen Riddersholm was in the red box in the Park and got another yellow card for the collection.
To Riddersholm was furious well a quarter of an hour into the game, however, there was nothing to say to.
Dame N’Doye hammered the ball into on Eggert Jónsson, referee Peter Kjærsgaard waved in the first place-deprecating, but changed after a short period of reflection, opinion and pointed at the stain.
His one linjedommer had apparently seen a hand on the ball, as not many others could get an eye on.
Riddersholm sputtered on the sidelines, and the mood was not improved when he reviewed the sequence on the big screen.
Glen Riddersholm do not believe that dommerkendelserne is gone Sønderjyskes the road this season. On the contrary. Photo: Jens Dresling
He continued brokkeriet, after the Pep Biel had scored on straffesparksgaven, and got the season's fifth warning.
- I is not Gold Glen more, but the Yellow Glen. There is evidently no place for emotions on the sidelines in Danish football, and three-four of them (the yellow cards, red.) has been tortured.
- Now we need a flag with the map, so people can sit and hue and buhe. I don't give much for the show, said the Victorian trainer, which felt good and thoroughly bortdømt in the 0-3-defeat.
south Jutland got two penalty ruled against him, and Riddersholm was totally disagree with both of them.
in Particular, the first caused great commotion in the Border camp.
- the Judge stands in a very favorable position, so I'm thinking, ’who is it who judges?’.
- I get to know that it is help from the outside. So it is clear that it will be extra heavy, sounded it from south Jutland-the coach, who does not believe that his team has been lucky with the orders this season:
- We have to make a lot of tables in modern football. The Table of luck, the table of the one and of the table of the other.
- If you look at the table of the incorrect orders, which go against, so I think that we are a candidate for the top 3.
- There, I can sense that there is a difference between being in a topklub, where things come easier, and then be in south Jutland, where you have to work extra hard for that small margin, falling out to the same difference.
Glen Riddersholm denied, however, very certain, that straffesparkene had anything to do with that the match was played in the Park.
south Jutland-the coach said several times that he would not be a victim, and he highlighted that he has previously won in the Park and experienced excellent dommerpræstationer.
- So I don't give much for the criticism. But when you are in a topklub, there are some items that sometimes tip over to one's advantage.
- I have tried both things, said Riddersholm, who praised his team's performance and ability to tackle adversity.
Points gave it however not, and with three defeats in a row is a place in the mesterskabsspillet suddenly far away.
Right now it is only in the table of wrong decisions that go against Glen Riddersholms Jutland is in the top...
--------- SPLIT ELEMENT ---------south Jutland-captain: Just in the Park
- It hits me in the side of the abdomen. There is not much more to say.
south Jutland-captain Eggert Jónsson shook their heads over the penalty kick, which was ruled against him.
He found it hard to understand why referee Peter Kjærsgaard on the recommendation of its linjedommer pointed to the penalty spot.
- the Judge is in a better position than linjedommeren, and he had to rely on his own eyes. I feel that it would not have been convicted in any other places than in the Park.
I feel that the judge, like being sucked into the atmosphere and maybe intimidated to be here, said the icelandic warrior, who called the penalty 2. half-time for a film of its kind:
- It is hard to swallow, but we can be proud of ourselves. We held their heads high and played a good away game in the Park.
See also: Furious Riddersholm: Dommergave for FCK
German football - 3. nov. 2019 - at. 21:00 the Bomb in Bayern: Coach thrown in at the gate
See also: Violent images: Premier League star hit by skrækskade
Sports and Games Raw for unsweetened: So juicy will be There book
Sports and Games Brøndbys dilemma: Can force the Kaiser out