When the first section of Irina and Morten Olsen's tv series, 'The Olsens', appeared on screen in the last week, we followed the pair quite closely on their wedding day. Irina told her why her father was not to find among the guests.
None of us have contact to my father anymore. We don't know where he is or have nothing to do with him. So he was not invited to the wedding, it sounded from her in the section where she is also told that the contact was dropped four years ago, as he took some options that were not advantageous for the family.
the Next section of the program sent on Thursday evening, and here opens Irina further to the relationship to the father.
- I had begged my mother, they could not be divorced, even when we lived in Ukraine, for it was insufferable to be around them, says Irina and tells that she could easily see that her two siblings still needed a father.
- I think never, he's going to be a part of our lives again. I can't imagine. At least not in my.
Danish well-known - 27. jan. 2020 - pm. 20:15 Christianes new girlfriend: From Asia's most expensive apartment to Hellerup
Irina Olsen, along with her husband, Morten, and their daughter, Allessia. Photo: Carsten Andersen/Discovery Networks Denmark
however, It is clear in the programme that her siblings still miss the father very much.
- even Though it was sad, I have it that it was for the best. For there was much bad energy. But I miss him, it sounds from the little sister Victoria.
- I have it a little bad about it, that he is not a part of the family. Now I have no dad to play football with, " continues the brother, Alexander.
- even Though he's not a part of the family more, I think, it is good that we have some memories to look back on, quit Victoria.
See also: After the huge drama: Amalie is enjoying again with ex-boyfriend