A woman with reduced mobility died this morning in the fire at her home in Lugo, the 112 emergency service has reported.
Minutes before one o'clock in the morning this Saturday, an individual called the emergency services to request help for the fire in a private home, on the Travesía San Eufrasio de Lugo, where there was a person with difficulties to get out by their own means. .
The fire, probably started in the kitchen, affected the entire house and even caused the roof to collapse. When the firefighters arrived they found the woman already deceased. Health services and agents of the National and local Police also attended the scene of the accident.
This same week, Lugo already lamented another fire with deadly consequences. It was Monday when two brothers, ages 48 and 54, died at their family home. The house was in a poor state of maintenance.