The nuggets are the favorites of the little ones in the house and if you make them at home you will have a much cheaper and much richer result. To give variety to your chicken dishes, I leave you with all these chicken recipe ideas.
1. Chop the breast using a knife and chop the meat in a food processor or by hand.
2. Place it in a bowl and add the rest of the ingredients. Mix well until integrated. Let sit for 5 minutes so the bread soaks up well.
3. Take portions with a teaspoon and take them to the grated bread. Shape them into medallions with your hands and go through breadcrumbs, beaten egg and breadcrumbs again.
4. Leave the nuggets on a tray with baking paper if you want to freeze them and once they are frozen, store them in bags.
5. You can fry them in the pan with a good amount of oil and remove them to a plate with absorbent paper. You can also bake them at 220º C - 428º F until they are golden brown or cook them in the air fryer in the same way.