When we leave our dog alone at home we must take extreme precautions. Do not leave medications, cleaning products or anything else that could pose a risk to your health within the dog's reach. That group could also include glass containers and alcohol bottles, which can be equally harmful.
That's what happened to a dog owner, who didn't store everything correctly and the animal ended up drinking almost an entire bottle of alcohol.
To the woman's surprise, upon her return she found a completely empty Baileys bottle on the living room floor. But there was more. When she thoroughly searched the house, she saw that half of another bottle was also missing.
Unintentionally, his dog had gotten drunk. "Jack, try walking," he tells him. However, the dog can barely walk. He goes from one place to another, due to the lack of balance. "It's not funny. My dog is drunk and I don't know what to do about it," says the owner with a certain tone of disbelief.
The users of X (formerly Twitter) cannot believe the scene. "It's funny, but to be safe, I would call an emergency vet," says one. "This is not funny. It is serious. He has to take him to the emergency room because his metabolism is not the same, for them they literally put poison in his body," insists another.