We have all gone through one phase or the other when it comes to wanting to do and doing, a detox, whether It’s by eliminating a bad habit such as smoking or doing a complete turnaround on your diet, either way, we have made the choice to clean out the system.
The methods are far and beyond as to what you can try or the process you go through, but the fact that you are making a conscious decision that has filtered into physical action is already a step in the right direction.
Now when it comes to ridding the system of recreational drugs, as fun as the event was that had you using them in the first place, reality picks us up by the scruff of our necks and shakes us vigorously so we get back on track.
Work is calling us, we have appointments we need to be present for and look half decent too and then there is the functioning of our everyday lives to contend with.
So how can we get the ball rolling and be rid of the toxins running free in our bodies? What you need is a detox kit, one that offers a solution that won’t make us cringe at the taste and isn’t a nightmare to complete, you can learn more about the topic and see which option best suits your taste buds and lifestyle. A little research can go a long way.
The meaning of detoxification (detox).
In simple terms, it means the removal or extraction of toxins from a living organism (usually our bodies after a hectic boy’s trip) by using either medicinal or physiological methods.
There are many reasons why people opt for the detoxification process and from various substances, alcohol, smoking, or recreational or addictive drug use, each has its pros and cons and all can be done successfully if you are committed.
5 Benefits of detox.
- Increased energy. With the added toxins running through our system they can make us feel sluggish and lethargic and we struggle to get through the day, with these gone energy and the immune system is increased and you feel that much better.
- Weight management. The metabolic functions in the body help us maintain proper health, but with the added toxins these interfere and in some cases inhibit the metabolic process to run a complete cycle and thus resulting in increased weight gain.
- Skin. Undoubtedly having foreign substances in the body will affect outbreaks of acne or tired-looking skin, to get the glow you are looking for you need to care for your body from the inside out.
- Mood. Having more energy will allow you to get a better night’s rest, clearer thought processes and increased positivity all resulting in better morale and fewer mood swings.
- Inflammation. When you change your diet and introduce whole foods to aid the detox journey, you promote increased digestive functioning and prevent joint pain and problems which can get inflamed.
With so many advantages that you can read about here https://classifieds.usatoday.com/blog/business/10-important-benefits-detoxing-body/, why wouldn’t you want to do a clean out? We purge our wardrobes after each season usually is it not, out with the old and in with the new as my granny used to say.
How to detox from marijuana in your system.
The main objective to rid the system of drug traces is to clean out the THC component of the ‘weed’, this is the hallucinogenic part of the cannabis Sativa plant and essentially the element that stays the longest in the system, up to months at a time.
If you are pressed for time, tea infusions and cleanses are your best bet as they lower the THC levels by ‘diluting’ the fluids in your body, it does make you urinate significantly more due to flushing the kidneys, but it’s your top option if you have an upcoming drug test to pass.
For an interesting read take a minute, or more if your boss is hounding you today, and see this article on what to know for a marijuana detox, the different treatments you could try depending on time allowance, and how best to get it started.
While we enjoy a great weekend away, this doesn’t have to be affected by a simple green plant, am I right?